[GFX] Collab Contest

Rascal

Ok the concept is simple, you find a gfx partner, and submit a sig/tag that you both have worked on to @dark_9tails and tell her your partner

I would like to have the partners all matched up by the end of the week so OCT 10
and the sigs should be in by 10 days later~ OCT 20

regulations:
Submission Rules

1. Your entry should not exceed 500px X 200 px in size.
2. It can be vertical as well, but in that case you should not exceed 200 X 500.
3. This is a PG-13 forum. Please do not submit offensive works (eg. Gore, Hentai)!
4. Submit only original works. Don't steal, or the punishment will be severe!
5. Submit only new works. Please don't reuse old works! (There may be exceptions to this)
6. If you submit an entry which uses a render and background, please provide a URL of the render and background along with the entry. However, if the background is self-made, then specify it in your entry. The URLs will be included when the entry is posted for voting.
7. All entries are to be submitted to, @dark_9tails .
8. You can only submit one entry. If you decide to submit a new entry, please make it clear that the new submission is replacing the old one when you PM dark_9tails.
9. PMs should be entitled "Collab contest".
10. Don't add your username to your signature, or any other hints to your identity for that matter. Fairplay is important!
11. After the results have been announced you can post your entry in your GFX Gallery if you want.
12. Don't wear your entry during the contest. It makes it pretty obvious that you were the one who made it, and it makes me facepalm as well.
13. Please rehost your entry on an image-hosting site which does not include your username in the file URL (eg. Tinypic), be it for the entry or the stock/render.

to clarify: PM the sigs to darky, but the sign up is public to help ppl find partners.
-Rascal & Sentress
-Lovely. & Hadriel
-Prince & :sachiko:
-Asch & n/a
-xiga & n/a
-Daemon & n/a
-Blackgold & roselillya

new rule: if we get to the deadline and some ppl are partnerless itll be a random match up.

Dark's side note: And do tell me who your partner is when submitting your partner's and your entry.

Rascal

yeah, before the 10th all of us need partners, but @dark_9tails >.> i was actually waiting to see who would sign up that best suited me

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] sure~

Rascal

@Xiga nah u wont be alone, just wait and see who all signs up first, unless you know already who you want as a partner?

[MENTION=94]~Kitty~[/MENTION] i wanted to work with her XD