Game prices go up

Serph

I am The Light
Game Informer Magazine :
Wisconsin state senator Jon Erpenbach (D-Waunakee) has suggested adding a one percent surcharge to video games to offset riding juvenile justice systems cost. Notto be out done, the environmental organization The Sierra Club has similarly proposed a tax on games and consoles to encourage kids to get off their lazy asses and go play.

Tell me what you guys think about this??

Good about this:
1. Child obesity could go down from all the lazy kids that play video games and don't exercise.
2. Violence related to video games could or would go down

Bad about this:
Some people may stop buying video games due to the prices going up

tyron256

turnabout moderation
yea, the prices are high enough already, i earn the money that pays for my games and upping the prices doesnt help at all.

it may help it may not, idk

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
Tbqh, adults buy games too, and they'll get their asses pissed off.

The thing that should be changing is parents spoiling their kids too much.

B StAR

2D Complex.
I know back in the day, SNES games were like 50 bucks a pop. I am assuming it is still proportional due to new technology and such. The tax on video games is stupid, people will still play them either way

Serph

I am The Light
True people well be mad but there still going to buy the games that they want like SSB bawl or Metal Gear metal gear solid 4 or FF13 and FFvs13 and so on

Kenzou

pink spider
BAWWWWWWWWWW, this won't do a damn thing. Kids will still get the games they want. They will still be fat, they will still dream about shooting hookers, they will still stay up until the sun rises playing these games.

Ray

无限之剑制
BAWWWWWWWWWW, this won't do a damn thing. Kids will still get the games they want. They will still be fat, they will still dream about shooting hookers, they will still stay up until the sun rises playing these games.
o.o me wonders that will happen ?