G2Anime x Muffin x Anime Tempest lovu lovu triangle

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Is 18+ or ecchi allowed here?
Like Pyre said it was allowed on Anime Tempest
just checking because I've made sigs that are
I was just wondering if I could use them but I don't want to upset anyone, especially since I just got here.

I ask the same question Amanada *my name for her* is asking because I like my previous avatar and not really this one lol Oh yeah-I can feel myself already being shadowed into the dark while being here lol

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
Well there's me and me and did i mention me ? >u>
Jk , I'm sure there will be active people , its just that the change of environment has that " should I stay , maybe change forums ? " kind of impact
I took me some time to get used here ...wellz time is at hand and exploration is as its peak, that book isn't going to get finished by itself
I humbly thank you for your time reading this , and would also like to apologize if this post might seem unappropriated

Well there's me and me and did i mention me ? >u>
Jk , I'm sure there will be active people , its just that the change of environment has that " should I stay , maybe change forums ? " kind of impact
I took me some time to get used here ...wellz time is at hand and exploration is as its peak, that book isn't going to get finished by itself
I humbly thank you for your time reading this , and would also like to apologize if this post might seem unappropriated
Damn I change my name only 2 days ago and someone already has it. Were definitely getting off on the wrong foot.

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
Well i've been using Prince for quite some time now , but if u have anything against it do tell me and ill change it its no problem

Sanae

Staff member
*Tackles everyone* Yay, three way orgy *Points to the name* :eek:hmy:

I hoe everyone will help make our new tenants feel welcomed :bow:

My Pics are too messy.. Can't find Homu, so Nerine will do fine <3

DeadSilent

WḦ͈̲͙̙́͗̋̍ͪ̐̽A̘̞̖̥̦̩̫ ̬͗̇́
I'm not exactly sure what I am looking at.. but..

Tempest, I will be back online some time in the near future. I am finally getting a new computer (old one broke) and will have constant internet service. We will be in touch soon.