Flupser's Tagwall

[quote name='insane-azn']Indeed, did you make them yourself?? These are amazing![/QUOTE]

everything on this image is made by myself except the anime render lol

[quote name='Ryu_Kaiser']WOW O.O I'm awe!! You make them by yourself?? I like C.C!! and...that girl is Rina's Avatar and sig.... I'll take C.C!! Can I?[/QUOTE]

i'll give everyone CC when i see something new, so you can

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
Congraz on your new Tagwall~~

ty for making my set! your sets are amazing!! :3

Do you mind making me another one?

would be really nice~~

[quote name='Rina']Congraz on your new Tagwall~~

ty for making my set! your sets are amazing!! :3

Do you mind making me another one?

would be really nice~~[/QUOTE]

okey dokey ;ss;

[quote name='Lovely.']Heyy, u made a gallery. <3 Ur works are amazing, dude, I'm jealous. TT^TT[/QUOTE]

these were exactly my thoughts when i started to GFX and these are still my thoughts when i see other people ;) dont worry if you keep gfxing you will be able to do it too you must just read read read read and read tutorials :D ^^ even if you dont understand the tutorial over time and with more experience it will soon make all sense :grin:

you will think OMG why didnt i know that earlier Oo^^

Ok, LOL, I'll have to read more tutorials... It's just I can't find any ones that I like........... The ones I do are in Spanish. ;____;

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Your works are great, honestly. You have a way with fractals and effects(especially in the first four works), I will give you that. The only thing that might bother other experienced GFXer is the monotony of the colours of some of the works.

[quote name='Biomega']Your works are great, honestly. You have a way with fractals and effects(especially in the first four works), I will give you that. The only thing that might bother other experienced GFXer is the monotony of the colours of some of the works.[/QUOTE]

well im not perfect hehe :grin:

[quote name='Lovely.']Ok, LOL, I'll have to read more tutorials... It's just I can't find any ones that I like........... The ones I do are in Spanish. ;____;[/QUOTE]

I have alot , but they are all in english, i can upload or send you them