Features!!

Scribe

Insomniac`^
Ok, we're in a bit of a slump.
We need more direction and ideas for where this website is going. I ask you... The users of this forum/website to make a change...

G2 Has had it's ups and downs in the past. One way of describing this would be a rollercoaster. At the moment, interms of activity we're on the down part.
We need fuel in our fire. We need direction. We need motivation... We need something you need... But only you have it... Can you guess what it is?

Yes. The easiest way to answer that is yes...

We want to expand and implement something for everyone here. The only way we can do this is with your help, and yours alone. (well every other users too)

What can you do to help?
Simple...

List, explain (in as much detail as you can). Anything you would like to see G2Anime have.
With as many ideas as possible we will be able to create the community you want to come to time and time again.

So do your part, help us by helping you!!!

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I'm the worst guy at this, I don't know but I like G2 as it is :p maybe someone will get some cool ideas 8D

Kabiigon

Administrator
first things first we still need a server I have a uploader eager to upload. We just need to back to basics so we can start from the ground up.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
We have a server in a very soon date.. Next few days... I wasn't worried about that because that is essential... It's the implemented/things that make this site functional worth worrying about...