Favorite Straw Hat?

I think it's pretty self explanatory, but which particular Straw Hat is your favorite? Why?

Mine's probably either Usopp/Sanji, I like Usopp's character and I enjoy Sanji's combative abilities -- especially some of his charms + his cat & mouse attitude with Zoro really cracks me up every now and then.

This thread should be renamed to favorite One Piece character, instead of just limiting ourselves to the Straw Hats. But whatever...

My favorite SH would be... would be... aahhh, this is a hard one. They all have so many positive and negative traits. It's hard to pick one over the other, except for a few that I just don't really like...

I'd have to go with Zoro or Sanji. Zoro because he's just cool, and Sanji, because he also has badass moments, and isn't a total moron, like some of the other SH.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Luffy without a doubt. He's funny, strong and serious when he needs to be. Also he doesn't get ridiculous power-ups like other protagonists and actualy loses from time to time.

However Zoro and Sanji are quite close...

Alyss

=Vampiress=
Luffy for the wins =D

He's just awesome period XD

But then again, I fell in love with Robin after the Water Seven Arc >o<

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Zoro FTW. He's such a badass >D And I find his seriousness very funny, especially when searching for routes xD

Franky ain't bad too. Just a bit perverted.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Ussop is the man. Even though it doesnt show much he has evolved more then any of the other strawhats. Like we saw when he fought Luffy he is quite good at what he does he is almost more ninja then sharpshooter. But on the other hand i hope he never loses the cowardice as he is the perfect alternate to the powerful brave Zoro they are Yin and Yang .

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='pimpd2331']Ussop is the man. Even though it doesnt show much he has evolved more then any of the other strawhats. Like we saw when he fought Luffy he is quite good at what he does he is almost more ninja then sharpshooter.[/QUOTE]

Don't call him Usopp any more, his official name now is Mansopp lol

[quote name='pimpd2331']But on the other hand i hope he never loses the cowardice as he is the perfect alternate to the powerful brave Zoro they are Yin and Yang .[/QUOTE]

Do you remember then Enies Lobby arc?? Sogeking and Zoro teaming up was hilarious :grin:

[quote name='Rah' timestamp='1303058033' post='37029']

This thread should be renamed to favorite One Piece character, instead of just limiting ourselves to the Straw Hats. But whatever..

[/quote]

Not really, I purposely decided to make it a pick in regards to said favorite Straw Hat.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
My favorite is definitely Luffy, he's always happy and I think thats a good quality.

I also really like Nami, Robin and Zoro.

Nami and Robin because they seem more complex than the rest of the crew and Zoro because he's awesome lol.

Sanae

Staff member
They all have their charms, but Luffy, Nami, and Zoro for me ^__^

Luffy because of his playful/joyful personality (but he knows when to be serious), Nami for her strong characteristics, and Zro for him hawtness xD

Yeah, Zoro is my One Piece character crush xD

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Franky is my favourite. We have a lot in common. We both wear underwear for normal attire, we both love Colas, we both have mechanical parts, we both love cyan and red colour, we both have shaved hair(sometimes), we both have a small head but big bodily mass, we both love the star symbol and many more.