Favorite RPG

FF7. Although i can't wait to see how the FF13 games will turn out.
For those who don't know, Final Fantasy 13 is split into 3 different games with different characters and different storylines.

i have to say that ff7 is the best and the most succsesful RPG game ever been made
as a proof look into how many side games has been made becuse of it
on top of it all a remake might come up in the ps3 so their you have it
until the remake ff7 on the ps1 is the best rpg so far

Good Things:

Might And Magic - series for the adventure,

Diablo series - for the fast paced combat which i love in RPG-s.

The Elder Scrolls Oblivion / Tibia - Both share a common thing, you get better at skills depending how much you hit.

Overrall best RPG-s: Diablo 2, Sword of the new world, Ragnarok Online, The Witcher, Might And Magic series etc.

Bad things:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Pointless to level since monsters get stronger with each level you get.

Runescape - Comeon....does it need explenation? 1)Bad graphics 2)slow combat 3)unreal movement 4)everything about it.

Well basicly i hate the new MMORPG-s which are coming out since most of them are P2P and im a greedy bastard, and all the F2P games they make are eighter bad graphics or have so many bugs, its like the companyes dont even try to think through the plans and ideas before starting to make a game so it sucks.

Worst RPGS: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, RuneScape(altho its good when your a novice RPG-er), A3, Asda Story, Navyfield, RYL 2, Knight Online, Rubies Of Eve-something etc.

Well i would write the reasons i hate and love those RPG-s but i forgot to tell you that not only am i a greedy bastard im a lazy bastard so if you have any questions ask away. :biggrin: :rockon:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AzN HuNTeR @ January 2, 2008, 6:05 PM) [snapback]12507[/snapback]</div>
My fav is Lunar but i bet no one has ever head of it lol[/b]

Herd of it :) i will check it out a bit better once i wake up tomorrow, i think i made my post too big noone prolly will read it through XD

Just look at my username, I love Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 and I can't wait for KH 3 to come out. It's my favoriote RPG, don't you dare say it is childish or stuff like that. I'm only thirteen, and I really like it. Anyway, there are a lot of RPG's I like, I'd say Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy X & X-2, Final Fantasy IX and Kingdom Hearts II.