Favorite Character(s)

Name your favorite character or characters in the series, if you want you can tell us why that certain character is your favorite

I looove Naruto because he's soo coooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Shikamaru and Kimimaro the best. Shikamaru because he's proven himself not to be a mere one-dimensional character. He's highly analytical, yes, but under that facade, he's also sensitive, and he really does care for his allies and friends. He also keeps his composure in nearly all situations, and that's cool.

I like Kimimaro because he doesn't have just purely evil intentions for going against the good guys. He respected Orochimaru as a leader, and wanted to prove himself to gain his master's praise. He came across as a villain that we could all sympathize with, and I liked that. Sure, Nagato deserved our pity as well, but Kimimaro's story struck me on a more personal level.

I like Shikamaru cause he is hmmm what can I say... a genius... but lazy at the same time... it's like a mirror of myself... I'm not a genius but I can handle situations pretty good I think and I'm lazy at the same time..

I also like Itachi... cause hmm... I just like being silent I guess...XD

I feel like this series has gone down hill.

Same for Bleach, though it may be recovering lost ground.

OP has been fine since the flashback arc ended, but It feels like theres a ton more dialogue than there used to be.

On Topic: Lets see... Haku? I guess.

Right now I'd have to say Kabuto. The whole revival thing is nice. He should do it more often. Make others more miserable.

:)

Jimzy

I like all of them. :]

Though Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Gaara, Hinata, Itachi, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Neji, Sai and Ino stand the most among all. :]

Sanae

Staff member
Kakashi.. Who doesn't love him ;awwlove;

Nartuo- Not because he's the main character :p He has the perfect (?) balance between being comedic relief, but recognizes when to be serious ^^

Shikamaru: He's the quiet calm character who keeps his composure in most situations (or, tries to) ^^

Ten Ten: Very likable character. Fun, but not always in the spotlight ^^

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
For me it's Kisame. He's badass, and his death was really honourable, in that he killed himself to prevent information from being leaked out. Also he has beastly levels of chakra (his nickname was "bijuu without a tail") and his sword Samehada is amazing. Shame he died :'(

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Gaara is my favorite character in the Naruto. He much like Rock Lee just has the it that draws people to like him. Even when he was killing everything left and right i though holy shit this is a great character.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']Definately Kisame and Killer Bee.

Any one who leaches automatically becomes my favorite as I my self am a leacher.[/QUOTE]

Then I have one thing to say.

SUCKA! lol.(no offense intended)

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']Definately Kisame and Killer Bee.

Any one who leaches automatically becomes my favorite as I my self am a leacher.[/QUOTE]

Wow nice, you have the same fav. characters as me!! (it would be Kisame, Naruto, Killer Bee in this order)

Not counting deceased characters though, such as Itachi and Jiraiya