Favorite anime movies

amanda

What is your favorite anime movie and why? Mine would have to be akira because its very old school and has an awesome story line too it ^^

Kenzou

pink spider
The Zeta Gundam movies are pretty good, it covers the anime pretty well.

The 11th DBZ movie Fusion Reborn was pretty awesome imho.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Evangelion Death and ReBirth

End of Evangelion

I'm a big NGE fan. Those 2 movies took over where the anime series left off. DnR was an overview of the anime and then continued the story. End takes you through...... well, I won't spoil it. But they are great movies, but you won't understand them unless you've watched the anime series.

Kite

Kite is about a young girl who's parents were brutally murdered in front of her. she is taken in by a police detective who turns her into an assassin. I like the anime because it is extremley graphic, a lot of action.. um could care about all the x rated content. But Sawa, the main character is deep down a really sweet girl who just wants to finish school and take revenge for her parents death.

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
Evangelion Death and ReBirth

End of Evangelion

I'm a big NGE fan. Those 2 movies took over where the anime series left off. DnR was an overview of the anime and then continued the story. End takes you through...... well, I won't spoil it. But they are great movies, but you won't understand them unless you've watched the anime series.

This. Rebuild of Evangelion was also great.

The End of Evangelion

5 Centimeters Per Second

Toki wo Kakeru Shojo

I'm too tired and lazy to explain why I like them at the moment.

F

fahimnwt

Akira is a really good movie and so is 5 Centimeters Per Second but my fev. is Grave of the fireflies,the story is very touching.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
actually, on a second thought i think i best liked rurouni kenshin movie, not the OVA, the movie ^^

also final fantasy VII:advent children was great ^^

yea final fantasy is awesome! i also liked

Kite-one of the most weirdest anime iv seen,but thats what makes it good,it gets your heart racing.and this anime is not for kids below 18

xxxhoilc- just love those mysteries

saiyuki- on of the best series iv seen and this movie is just as good.