Ever been to a con?

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Went to anime boston 2 weeks ago. It was great! Buy your badge ahead of time and pick it up early as possibe......

5-7 hours in line for the people who did not

seirei

kumo no you ni
nope...never been to one:18:
of course I'd love to go...but...but I don't think it will ever gonna be an Expo around here:defeat:

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
nope...never been to one:18:
of course I'd love to go...but...but I don't think it will ever gonna be an Expo around here:defeat:
well it will be, someday, when we'll be probably to old to go ... but i'm sure it will be someday ... i hope ...

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Ive been to one and im actually headed to Kawaiikon in a little over a week.

i cosplayed last time as Hughes from FMA, this time im going as Hanataro from Bleach

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
Yes, few years back, in Munich, I dressed up as a random monk person, traditional 15th centuary Brittish style and when I got there, I was the only person there dressed up >_<. I went around the whole day actualy pretending to be a Monk so I dident seem to odd.

I've been to a cosplay..it's really awesome!!!

some band sang Sorega ai deshou - FMP theme....i love it! I also get a freebies...

oh! geez i forgot I think they will be having another cosplay and there will be games.... :aty:

The big apple anime fest in 03 (stopped after that_)And The New York Anime Fest this last Dec. It looks like its going to be a steady thing. going to it in Sept

Carnage

Sonozaki Sisters Lover
Never been to one... I do wanna go to one, I really want to.
But, there will probely never be one here, and none of my friends likes Anime... >_>

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
Don't let your friends stop you from going!

You can make more friends at whichever con you go too. There are plenty of people who go alone. ^^

Carnage

Sonozaki Sisters Lover
I know that. I never let someone stop me. xD It's just annoying that almost no one likes it.
LOL, but I first have to find out WHERE the cons are... since I don't think there are anime cons here... -_- And I don't feel like traveling to another country for one. ARGH!!!