Ever been to a con?

tyron256

turnabout moderation
[quote name='BLue-FIsh']

It's really really fun! But some of the otaku's are scary 0__0[/QUOTE]

oh yeah... some fangirl almost knocked me over last year O_O

Sanae

Staff member
I've been to one con ^__^ It was a small one, but still fun ^^ It was held at a college.. I spent most of my time in the karaoke room xD They did an Escaflowne skit, but I didn't go watch
Instead, we had a gaming tourney in the karaoke room after the crowd left xD I think we played.. I can't remember, but it was some fighting game ^^ I got my ass kicked, but almost kind of won xD

Voltorn

Enjoying life
singapore con, beginning of Juli, last year.

It was a nice con even though there were much going on there.

I didn't find anyone cosplaying as my fav. characters. T__T

And there aren't much to buy there. I meant nothing interest me but a deck of poker cards that have a different lucky star picture on each card.~

oh well, lol

Sanae

Staff member
If I ever make it to another con, I want to cosplay 8D Not sure who though xD Maybe, one of the Shuffle girls ^__^ Their school uniforms are so cute <33

Who would you cosplay as ^^?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I been to two con.

Toys Festival (well, it still a convention)

Comic Fiesta

CF is by far, the best comiket this country ever held.

The best thing, I been there for three years straight and found a lot of cosplayers xD (2009 contain too much Haruhi, thought)

I also bought figures and mugs and etc. there xD

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
I try to go to the New York Anime Festival/Comic Con every year since there always something new! I never cosplayed but I want to if I can get the money Dx if I do go this year, it would be my 5th time in a row~

Well this looks like a promising and active thread... so i'll post XD

yeah, my city has a con every year, as well the city 3 hours away has one... I go to both every year

Xiga

Ive been to many Anime cons (and because Sweden is so small the conventions are easy accessable and small and kind of cheap)

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
I go to Anime North yearly... I see lots of great things there... oh and this year I got myself the cutest little Miku plushie :squee::squee:

XD LOL

I recommend trying one out... they are super fun... but only if you really enjoy anime

oh i see... one day i will have to visit Sweeden some how and see how cool it is there...

Bre-chan

Timely Elegant
I've never been to a con before, but there's one every year in November near me, some friends and I are going to go this year and I'm definitely excited, it sounds really fun. :)

Sanae

Staff member
Lol, that's me, [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] :hohoho:

No need to make a new one since this was already here ^__^

Th one I went to had n Shana Pillow D= I did get some stickers for a friend who loved anime, though ^^

I used to go all the time when I lived in a bigger city, now I try to go to at least one a year if I'm lucky, the local ones are small though (hilariously small, seriously!). Either way its fun, especially going with good friends :)