Eureka seveN - Pocketful of Rainbows[SUB-EN]

Psalms of Planets Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of RainbowsRenton, son of scientists, and Eureka, a girl who can't live under the sun, are raised together when very young and become very attached to each other. One day, Eureka is taken away. Powerless at the time, Renton vows to rescue her. He enters the military and is soon is assigned to the Independent Youths Unit 303 of the First Mobile Forces thanks to his exceptional performance alongside his Nirvash, a bio-mechanical armor/control system. Unknown to Renton, lies a plot to extinguish the alien invasion that is currently happening involving not only him, but Eureka too. Audio : JapaneseSubtitles: EnglishFormat : RealMedia VideoFilesize: 335.75 MBMirror: Megaupload
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07NO6LA1

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
I fucking LOVED Eureka seveN. Though I had no idea Pocketful of Rainbows was actually a different storyline. I thought it was just a recap OVA like Gurren/Lagann-hen.Good shit Sempai!

Sempai-kun you are now my hero, I have been looking and looking for a good torrent for this movie cause I so want to see it. you have earn an epic cookie for this.
so watching this tonight >D