Err... what happened to the XenFracture dark theme?

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I noticed that the whole black theme turn to white and blue, not dissimilar to that of Flexile theme(the only difference is the bars).What happened to the dark theme?

You can tell us if you guys are testing something. Reassure me, because I can't live without the dark theme.

The dark theme in mid-metamorphosis.

Canabary

Administrator
That's hillarious lol. It shouldn't be doing that. But you could try changing the skin, hitting ctrl+f5 and then changing back, hitting ctrl+f5 and see if that helps.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
That's hillarious lol. It shouldn't be doing that. But you could try changing the skin, hitting ctrl+f5 and then changing back, hitting ctrl+f5 and see if that helps.
It is completely changed to Flexile theme color. Did you check it? No more dark theme. :(

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
It's working fine on our end. Can you try a different browser like chrome, firefox or safari?
It looks fine in Firefox. Chrome is not working. I should get chrome working. It is better for work than Opera.

But, why is it like that in Opera?

I deleted a cookie, it is not the opposite of what it started. Other things are white and the rest is black.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
This is how it looks now. Any ideas?

Cut that, it's back to normal...(after I deleted some cookies and restarted it)

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
Yeah you might as well stick with chrome or firefox lol

Opera doesn't seem to like Flexile Dark XD

Edit: Oh I didn't see the last part of your post :rolleyes: