Enigma Discussion

Jimzy

Read it. ^^

O.O'

It's exciting!

I can't believe that the girl has powers too! And it is the TEAR?

?_?

But still, I can't get what she did?

I mean, what exactly is her powers?

I think it'll eventually improve like how Sumio can do predictions without sleeping.

Or maybe they're cues. Like in the case something good will happen, maybe she'll laugh.

Jimzy

Someone has just said in the Enigma Forums that Shigeru's ability is Sumio? Something like, I dunno. XD

Well, someone seconded it and said that it's a pretty awesome theory, but seriously, I can't get it. ._____.

Shigeru uses her ability since the start? I guess this is why that someone predicted that Sumio is Shigeru's ability? Or something like that?

New chappie is out~~~~~~

Looks like they are relying on that girl's ability that is similar to Sumio's perhaps. That teacher is douchie... (>_>)

Jimzy

I guess Shigeru is the main protagonist here. .________.

Shigeru has more powerful future prediction ability? eh?

Kijima, the teacher, Enigma, I wonder if he's bad or good?

*shrugs* I don't care who the main character is as long as the story's good~

Hmm...... I think he's borderline and unpredictable. One can say he's evil just by goading and telling Sumio to give up, etc. but on the other hand, by doing what he does, he's bringing the E-test takers closer together on friendly terms and helping them improve their skills....

Kinda like the "Devil's Advocate" maybe.

Jimzy

I guess he's not evil though. .________.

Yes. He's trying to make Sumio give up. But isn't the purpose of that to test him? And the rest as well?

Improving their skills - specifically, Shigeru's. I believe Kijima wants Shigeru to manipulate her power and have a full control over it.

Out of all the E-test takers, she is the only one who's not had mastery over her ability, so it would make sense.

Remember all the passwords? One for each person and ability (theoretically). So this one must be Shigeru's one.

He had better even with the help of Shigeru (it's a manga - if the main character dies early, they had better have a hell of a good follow-up).

Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in the next chapter~

Jimzy

I never thought you are reading the series lulu. <<

Well, something's bugging me?

I guess she has revival ability. ._____.

Yeah, I fail. XD

There's like a flashback happened in the latest chapter. Where Shigeru's young image has shown. She's crying there for Sumio is dead? Maybe she revived her? XD