Eighth Day

Das Gottlos

(*・_・)ノ⌒*
The following are a series of photographs previewing the the landscape and people of the Eighth Day. The Eighth Day is the name given to the post-apocalyptic world I am writing about.
Each image comes with a quote from the story.

Colourless

"The world we live in is a decrepit place; there is nothing new, just the remains of a colourful past and an unknown future."

~ Excerpt from the Eighth Day Dairies by Shambles Freightliner

Escaping the Devil's Grasp

"We ran hard, and we ran fast to reach the entrance to the Realms Below, however we were still weren't out of danger. Although the Devils never ventured underground, it didn't stop then firing their weapons at us."

But..., it's so... small...

"'This is the entrance?' questioned Bunter.
'Must be; its got the sign next to it' I replied.
'But..., it's so... small...'
'Well,' I said, my voice filling with fright as the sounds of the battle neared, 'unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about; We need to get underground, and soon.'"

Keep Clear At All Times

"What's 'Clear'?, and why do we have to keep it at all times?" dryly asked Bunter.
"Shut up Bunt." Amai responded, "This is no time for your stupid jokes."

Endless

"Ugh... the ground is wet," sighed Amai.
"No duh Amai. We are underground, and it is raining Above; the water has to go somewhere, and it the Hell doesn't say on the surface," sarcastically retorted Bunter.

Deal?

"I have heard stories that in the past before the Eighth Day that deals like this one were conducted underhand in dark and shady places."
"Not much has changed then, has it?"

Apocalyptic Road

"There... is... nothing..."

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you take the pictures yourself? They fit the quotes fantasticly! Unbelievable you can find such surroundings near your place! :eek:

Das Gottlos

(*・_・)ノ⌒*
Technically, I'm still working on it, but i havent found the right places, nor the right props, nor the time to constantly work on it.

Did you take the pictures yourself? They fit the quotes fantasticly! Unbelievable you can find such surroundings near your place! :eek:
Actually, apart from Colourless, the quotes have been made for the images.
I explore for places to shoot more that I actually go to those places and shoot.