Eienmori House

seirei

kumo no you ni
aaa! Celo ^^ yeah, I also love the sound of it!
Hey, I've got an idea ! :p Why don't we buy us all some instruments? We'll be a family band lol!
We already have a piano and a violin, but we should buy a celo and a xylophone too! :D oh, and even a guitar! Something else? :p

right, daddy?^^ (cause you're the one bringing money in the house >.<)

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
oh yeah Celo too ^^
i was planning on learning it after i finish violin ^^
i'm so proud of my family *whipping tears*, i have a family so talented ^^

seirei

kumo no you ni
'after you finish violin'? you can never finish an instrument :( you learn sth new every time you play it! So you'll become better and better, I'm sure of that ;)

lol, yeah I guess we have a talented family...but if everybody is a beginner like me, I'm afraid we're like...a bunch of noisy turkeys :p

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
haha well, i turkey sounds pretty nice ^^
i was talking about finishing classes with a teacher, cause after that i'll be on my own, that's when i'll start the Celo too ^^ (or at least that is what i want ^^)

seirei

kumo no you ni
lol, Myrkur, turkeys don't play instruments, but they sure are noisy! :eek:

So we're forming a band ... but we need a drummer!!
Nii-san? Are you available? (it doesn't matter if you know how to play or not :p we'll learn ;))

seirei

kumo no you ni
But...but...daddy, it doesn't matter if we are talented or not, we'll all learn step by step!:wakuwaku:
There must be some money for instruments...I mean, college doesn't cost that much! ;)
Oh well, I guess pots and pans are better than nothing...:sob:

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
don't worry darling, i always save money in case one of my children goes talented ^^
it's very important to let them do what they like, that is when it comes to art ^^