Eienmori House

seirei

kumo no you ni
the house is so quiet...:(
Do you want me to play something on the grand piano? ^^
Only if you're in a good mood or else you'll be like:5921f236::urusai:
um, since I started learning it 4 months ago...I'm kinda...still learning I guess!:sob:

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
Don't worry!! Have no pressure! (Unless your grading ><)

I personally quite playing the piano cause all the teachers were a pain in the arse >_>

seirei

kumo no you ni
hehe, you're right guys! I should have some patience :p I don't intend to play on world's stages :p I'm just learning piano cause I just love it!:shy:it allows you to play countless things on it...and it's challenging, it also made me not to give up on things that easy ;)

as for my teacher...hehe, she's my friend, she really knew how to treat me...but I haven't seen her for a long time...so now I'm kinda learning by myself :eek:

seirei

kumo no you ni
hehe,Fishy, if you like the piano you learn it even without all those arrogant teachers ;)

well, good for you seirei-chan!
i never got in to that kind of thing, idk for some reason it just didnt sit well with me
haa, you don't playing the piano...:( but I'm sure you like listening to someone playing it ^^

Are you more into the action stuff, like martial arts or mountain climbing? lol :D or if I remember well, you like doing electronic things...?
hmmm...so what does nii-san like doing in his free time?:em0165: besides anime and playing games:p

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I learned playing the guitar without a teacher =P and some songs on piano, XP
I think you're even slower to learn with teachers teaching you :p

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
yaaaaaaaay children ... honey ... I'M HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mommy missed all of you really much, did you miss mommy?
glad to be back ^^

hmmmm instruments ... sweet ^^
i love playing instruments, well most of them ^^
i play piano (4 years with a teacher), guitar (learned all by myself) and violin (about half of year and continuing with a teacher)
i know that sounded a little show off, but hope i din't upset anyone ^^

so how have you guys been doing?

tyron256

turnabout moderation
hehe,Fishy, if you like the piano you learn it even without all those arrogant teachers ;)

haa, you don't playing the piano...:( but I'm sure you like listening to someone playing it ^^

Are you more into the action stuff, like martial arts or mountain climbing? lol :D or if I remember well, you like doing electronic things...?
hmmm...so what does nii-san like doing in his free time?:em0165: besides anime and playing games:p
well, when i do find spare time i enjoy going camping, just to get away from things, since i never really get to do that too often.

otherwise, ill go out with friends and do something. of course we tend to stand around for a while figuring out what to do. lol

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I want to play a cello ;___; such an awesome instrument xD been loving cello's ever since I watched blood+