Durarara!! [SUB-EN][Mature]

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Durarara!! [SUB-EN]Durarara!!
Mikado Ryugamine is a young man who longs for the exciting life of the big city. At the invitation of his childhood friend Masaomi, he transfers to a school in Ikebukuro, Tokyo.Masaomi warns him about people he doesn't want to cross in the city: a violent man dressed like a bartender, an information merchant, and a mysterious gang called "Dollars." And to top it off, Mikado witnesses an urban legend on his first day in the city: the "Black Rider," the supposedly headless driver of a black motorcycle.Audio : JapaneseSubtitles : EnglishFormat : Mp4Mirror: Mediafire(This will take me a little while to upload, internet is really slow, I'll get it up as fast as i can)Episode 01 | Episode 02 | Episode 03 | Episode 04 | Episode 05 | Episode 06Episode 07 | Episode 08 | Episode 09 | Episode 10 |Episode 11 | Episode 12Episode 13 | Episode 14 | Episode 15 | Episode 16 | Episode 17 | Episode 18Episode 19 | Episode 20 | Episode 21 | Episode 22 | Episode 23* | Episode 24Please Pm me if any links are broken* file is larger then normal, not sure why, but it still plays correctly