Donation thread

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
As the name says. This thread is a solution for dead threads,that are left behind.

We all know people leave.. And with that, R.P's are left dead/ non active and ready for deleting.

However. This idea was given to me by Asch. And i think it is a great in it's possibility to handle the future problems in this section..

Roleplay Donation thread.

I am giving away role play story threads. To the new owners.

Someone who will lead R.P's, left behind, with much care and love.

I would apprecaite your kind gesture in helping the R.P community grow in all directions.

What do you guys think of this idea? And who would be so kind and accepted this task?

:*love:

Xiga

This is an incredably well idea. Often when the creator looses will ( as I did for -game- because it took so long then everyone dissappeared) the roleplay dies, even if it used to be active. So if one feels the motivation to lead a roleplay that the leader dropped interest for this is a good system.

Even if the leader still is around, this may also be a good way to get experiance in leading roleplays, and motivation for newer members to later on create own. I think its a good way to encurage the creativity and motivation to lead ones own roleplays later on.

Did that make sense?

MORE OPINIONS!
@Hadriel
@Lily
@HappyNisa
@Shadowolf
@Andre Valias
@Supremacy Kills
@The Jest
[MENTION=1372]RabidChoco[/MENTION]
@Diva Elly
@People I didnt mention :C

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Hmmm....So what you're implying, is that we take control of RPs that died, give them another chance in a sense? ......That's actually a good idea. Personally, I like it, but what if it's not because of the owner's will? It's not always the owner's fault that an RP dies, for example, JJBA: CR. Are you going to give them away even if the owner didn't lose interest in it?

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Interesting idea. But I prefer sticking with the single roleplay to run. But if others will take charge, I'll gladly help. owo

I have some Rps that i made, one of which im particularly proud of but they are inactive.
If i can find them i can post the title and themes and over them to whoever feels like using it.
Just credit the creation to me and go on. I don't rp much as i used to.
But the ideas i had were ones that i gave great thought into and deserve a proper play though.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Hmmm....So what you're implying, is that we take control of RPs that died, give them another chance in a sense? ......That's actually a good idea. Personally, I like it, but what if it's not because of the owner's will? It's not always the owner's fault that an RP dies, for example, JJBA: CR. Are you going to give them away even if the owner didn't lose interest in it?
Yes. That is what i am impying.
If the owner left the forum and didn't ask for his R.P's to be smashed/deleted/passed to another G.M. That means he or she left it for me to do what ever i want with them. Or to say, it should be deleted. Cos the person was just too lazy to actually bother with it. Example : Chaos and his endless R.P's, laying around the section, not touched by any one.
Of course if i donate that R.P story to someone else to lead. That means the credit for the creation of that thread/role play are still going to the original story maker. And i will update the first post of every R.P in question. With the original name of the person who made it. And who is leading it now and how.
Nothing really changes. Except the G.M. :p

Interesting idea. But I prefer sticking with the single roleplay to run. But if others will take charge, I'll gladly help. owo
Alright. We will see how this works out. =)

I have some Rps that i made, one of which im particularly proud of but they are inactive.
If i can find them i can post the title and themes and over them to whoever feels like using it.
Just credit the creation to me and go on. I don't rp much as i used to.
But the ideas i had were ones that i gave great thought into and deserve a proper play though.

Yep. I said that up. And good thinking. ;) Now i just need to find people who are willing to lead something.