Do Nice Guys/Girls Finish Last?

Quite honestly, I'm fine with someone decently attractive who doesn't annoy the hell out of me (i.e. has something worth saying).
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] + 1
Conditioned response: supermodel twigs! I mean 300 years ago fatchicks were the choice because their girth suggested affluence.

Suckup response: PERSONALITY AND EYES I DONT LOOK AT A GIRLS BODY AT ALL!

Actual response: Someone who I dont mind sharing the rest of my life with or the next hour.
[MENTION=1543]Core[/MENTION] + 1
to further ur point, im kinda opposite i like aggressiveness, threats and coercion!(ok, maybe just aggressive natured and not fickle, flimsy, or a pushover. He has to be a leader for sure.) : D see, we're all so different
Masochist trololo

Do nice guys finish last? If we have to be as nice as the fag's in anime/manga, we'll finish last :/

to further ur point, im kinda opposite i like aggressiveness, threats and coercion!(ok, maybe just aggressive natured and not fickle, flimsy, or a pushover. He has to be a leader for sure.) : D see, we're all so different @moi
Never took for that kind of girl

[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]

I am kinda glad i am a nun.... now....jk. It seems my instincts are overrated then. Cos well i actually do the opposite. I don't really like it when men have the control. And i also don't need their money. Money is needed yes. But it isn't the most important thing on the world. I can't stand it when guys think they can buy a woman. And fairly speeking that is still a case at least in my city. In any way.
I like taking care of myself. If i wanna share my life with someone. Then it 100% will not be cos of his money. Cos money can't change who he is. Or what he is like...
Like Moi said i guess we are all wired in a different way.lolz

P.S : Yay for the wide hips! Actually i kinda find that cute. <.<
Feminism maybe?

[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
@Zero Phoenix

The difference is desperate and genuine nice

Desperate guy NEED the approval of all. So when the world or women screws him over he doesn't fight back . I couldn't give a fuck less what the world or a women think. Im a genuine nice guy. When you earn my respect you earn my genuine compassion. IF you lose it you earn my middle finger...thats the difference.

I respect that and I hear where you're coming from. Only issue with that is it doesn't change where you finish. Doesn't matter how nice, how honorable, how great a man you are, we live in a world where those qualities only make you a target.

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
yeah if there any truth to how things are just being nice won't cut it these days. Men have to prove they're worth the woman's time because ultimately the woman decides who she wants.

Rascal

Never took for that kind of girl [MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]
uh... i was talking about things i like in a guy... unless ur saying u dont like girls who like someone who is "aggressive natured and not fickle, flimsy, or a pushover. [and] has to be a leader for sure." ? in which case im curious why, those seem like good traits to me. [MENTION=1268]The Prince[/MENTION]

uh... i was talking about things i like in a guy... unless ur saying u dont like girls who like someone who is "aggressive natured and not fickle, flimsy, or a pushover. [and] has to be a leader for sure." ? in which case im curious why, those seem like good traits to me. @The Prince
[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]

I took aggressive to mean something different. :p

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
going to the extremes in many cases, doesn't work. Its has its uses but it would also explain the lone wolf persona you have for yourself, it acknowledges you yourself have problems with being nice.