Disappointed anyone?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Episode 210 of the anime...

Personally Im disappointed at how unepic the susano'o form 2 was animated...

Sigh...Anyone else?

Also...I really hate that purple color. The manga cover gave it a cool blue which was...Far cooler

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Nah Im cool with raikage.

But not with how they animated the most epic summon of the series. "scared"

I sense sasuke haters in the animation team. LOL

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[quote name='Graham Aker']Nah Im cool with raikage.

But not with how they animated the most epic summon of the series. "scared"

I sense sasuke haters in the animation team. LOL[/QUOTE]

First off if there is life there will always be Sasuke hating.

Yeah the animation sucked but this isnt the first or last time they will disappoint. This is why i stick mostly to Manga and only really go for the Anime if its really recommended. Nothing beats what you can fill in with your mind.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='pimpd2331']First off if there is life there will always be Sasuke hating.

Yeah the animation sucked but this isnt the first or last time they will disappoint. This is why i stick mostly to Manga and only really go for the Anime if its really recommended. Nothing beats what you can fill in with your mind.[/QUOTE]

They really ruin the epic moment for me...

No music...bad animation...lousy color.

It was nothing like what I imagined...

Oh well at least they did good with Itachi's Susano'o

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Well I mean how is this surprising? Ever since Shippuden started the animation was pretty bad. OK awful. Remember what they did with Pain? My man got railroaded. They should just hand over the animation to Sunrise or Gonzo. Y'know, studios that have people who actually know what the hell they're doing.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='ZERO PHOENIX']Well I mean how is this surprising? Ever since Shippuden started the animation was pretty bad. OK awful. Remember what they did with Pain? My man got railroaded. They should just hand over the animation to Sunrise or Gonzo. Y'know, studios that have people who actually know what the hell they're doing.[/QUOTE]

I thought looney tunes did episode 167? :grin:

Xeno

The Chosen One
[quote name='ZERO PHOENIX']Well I mean how is this surprising? Ever since Shippuden started the animation was pretty bad. OK awful. Remember what they did with Pain? My man got railroaded. They should just hand over the animation to Sunrise or Gonzo. Y'know, studios that have people who actually know what the hell they're doing.[/QUOTE]

Totally agreed ...

And I stopped watching the anime since it looked pretty fu**ed up (I stopped watching it at Pain Vs. Naruto to be more specific).

Since I don't want to ruin what I like in the manga by watching the anime (i.e How Pain face looked like when it was punched by Naruto).

and I don't how the hell I watched the first 150 episodes of Shippuden :confused2:

[quote name='Graham Aker']Episode 210 of the anime...

Personally Im disappointed at how unepic the susano'o form 2 was animated...

Sigh...Anyone else?

Also...I really hate that purple color. The manga cover gave it a cool blue which was...Far cooler[/QUOTE]

The Naruto anime has not been the same since episode 165. The new animation is an abomination and the animations just don't live up to their manga counterparts. The old animation succeeded in this much better, the new animation is limited and revolting.

I still watch the anime, however, I have been hoping since the despair I experienced during episode 166 and 167 that they would learn and fix it. Hasn't happened and I doubt it will soon either. The anime looks more like a cheap and cheesy American cartoon rather than actual anime.

[quote name='Madara Eternal Mangekyo']The Naruto anime has not been the same since episode 165. The new animation is an abomination and the animations just don't live up to their manga counterparts. The old animation succeeded in this much better, the new animation is limited and revolting.

I still watch the anime, however, I have been hoping since the despair I experienced during episode 166 and 167 that they would learn and fix it. Hasn't happened and I doubt it will soon either. The anime looks more like a cheap and cheesy American cartoon rather than actual anime.[/QUOTE]

Damn dude. So harsh about American Cartoons. They are all that bad, I mean look at The Last Airbender. That was actually a good animation team. (Cant wait for the next season)

Now I stopped watching Shippuden way back before FRS was introduced. I was getting tired of it and then it was more apparent that I made a good choice when they did all those fillers. I think it was 137 in the original series that concluded the VOTE fight which saw a neverending year long stretch of fillers, that was when Naruto anime lost its appeal for me. *shudders*

[quote name='The Great Observer']Damn dude. So harsh about American Cartoons. They are all that bad, I mean look at The Last Airbender. That was actually a good animation team. (Cant wait for the next season)

Now I stopped watching Shippuden way back before FRS was introduced. I was getting tired of it and then it was more apparent that I made a good choice when they did all those fillers. I think it was 137 in the original series that concluded the VOTE fight which saw a neverending year long stretch of fillers, that was when Naruto anime lost its appeal for me. *shudders*[/QUOTE]

That was one of the first attempts that Americans made at anime. (excluding Disney) It needed some work still. It still was ages off from the caliber of Japanese anime.

The first major fillers were strange and dragged on for what seemed forever. However, they were semi-semi-interesting. The ones they did to interrupt the "Invasion of Pain" arc were abominable. Though I loathe all fillers in general since they interrupt the story.

I am still demanding that the animators fix episodes 166 + 167, there is no way they should ever release that bullshit for any reason. In 2 episodes they managed to destroy the entire animated arc of one of the most epic moments of the battle between Pein and Naruto. Kishimoto-sama must feel horrible on how they butchered his work.

I still question myself even now why I am still watching it. I always am revolted at the animation through and after watching each episode. They need to return to the old style at least it was good and not complete s***.

[quote name='Graham Aker']I thought looney tunes did episode 167? :grin:[/QUOTE]

LOL exactly I didn't know whether I should cry or laugh.

as for the current Sasuke vs Danzo fight...well,aside from bad animation there is like none background music or anything...

but I still hope that probably the next time,you know...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='ANBUKakashi4']LOL exactly I didn't know whether I should cry or laugh.

as for the current Sasuke vs Danzo fight...well,aside from bad animation there is like none background music or anything...

but I still hope that probably the next time,you know...[/QUOTE]

I know right?!

It sucks that they did not even include a theme/BGM for Susano'o when it transformed.

Sasuke haters much.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
[quote name='The Great Observer']Damn dude. So harsh about American Cartoons. They are all that bad, I mean look at The Last Airbender. That was actually a good animation team. (Cant wait for the next season)[/QUOTE]

Well not only that but cartoons (Looney Toons for example) are America's style.

[quote name='Madara Eternal Mangekyo']That was one of the first attempts that Americans made at anime. (excluding Disney) It needed some work still. It still was ages off from the caliber of Japanese anime.[/QUOTE]

In the early stages I don't think America was trying to be like Japan in anyway, rather American cartoonists wanted to create their own style. Don't forget that with the exception of a few Disney movies and a few Japanese anime, ALL animation was garbage until we hit the 80's. Nowadays thanks to the spread of anime and manga, people have developed a taste for stylized drawings and panels and that's why even American titles like Avatar are copying Japan. This can also be seen in France with comic books/movies like Renaissance that was going for a manga style approach.

[quote name='Madara Eternal Mangekyo']I still question myself even now why I am still watching it. I always am revolted at the animation through and after watching each episode. They need to return to the old style at least it was good and not complete s***.[/QUOTE]

Lol. I question why you're watching this sh!t myself. I bailed out during the first Naruto series. :shrug:

[quote name='Graham Aker']I know right?!

It sucks that they did not even include a theme/BGM for Susano'o when it transformed.

Sasuke haters much.[/QUOTE]

Haters gonna dis. Only person to blame here is Kishimoto for letting things go down this road.

America doesn't know what it wants.

Lets see if they develop a suitable style that doesn't end up being an abomination. Generally when I look for anime and the like it is Japan with the occasional peek at European styles. South Korea is a major fan of Japan especially Miyazaki movies. The only part that is unfortunate is that Japan won't be joining the online gaming communities any time soon due to the disaster. Damn and they were just starting to take the route too.

I think I just watch the anime now out of habit and the desire to see if the animators will ever get the right idea to fix the mess they created. I must admit part 1 animation was much better than anything in part 2 especially the last few episodes of the "Sasuke Retrieval" arc when they used an animation style similar to the one used in Spirited Away.

godofwar7

godofwar7 says:

Haven't watched the anime since I dropped it after they somehow made the hidan and kakuzu fight somehow very boring despite it being akatsuki boss battle.

But lol wtf is wrong sasuke here?

[quote name='Madara Eternal Mangekyo']America doesn't know what it wants.

Lets see if they develop a suitable style that doesn't end up being an abomination. Generally when I look for anime and the like it is Japan with the occasional peek at European styles. South Korea is a major fan of Japan especially Miyazaki movies. The only part that is unfortunate is that Japan won't be joining the online gaming communities any time soon due to the disaster. Damn and they were just starting to take the route too.

I think I just watch the anime now out of habit and the desire to see if the animators will ever get the right idea to fix the mess they created. I must admit part 1 animation was much better than anything in part 2 especially the last few episodes of the "Sasuke Retrieval" arc when they used an animation style similar to the one used in Spirited Away.[/QUOTE]

Well let's just say that America doesnt make cartoons like they used to. Now they are getting more and cheesy and conry by the minute. I still think my nephew is crazy about Ben 10:>.>: Like The Great Observer said The Last Airbender was one only main success in animation they had to date but you gotta admit I think they got allot of help from the Japanese to make it a fine story. That's why they go nuts over animes that make big hits.

On the case of naruto I still watch it despite all you say, in the end just seeing the manga in motion is what counts.:shrug:

[quote name='Chalo~08']Well let's just say that America doesnt make cartoons like they used to. Now they are getting more and cheesy and conry by the minute. I still think my nephew is crazy about Ben 10:>.>: Like The Great Observer said The Last Airbender was one only main success in animation they had to date but you gotta admit I think they got allot of help from the Japanese to make it a fine story. That's why they go nuts over animes that make big hits.

On the case of naruto I still watch it despite all you say, in the end just seeing the manga in motion is what counts.:shrug:[/QUOTE]

I seen some of that " The Last Airbender" but lets be honest there was a lot of work that needed to be done. The style just doesn't compare to Japanese anime and America needs to try some new ideas out first. They are still trying to discover a good suitable style.

On another note you need to add some characters that vary and allow even a tad of blood. The more serious personalities needed to be worked upon. It wasn't bad all and all, but it wasn't anything that interesting either.

Come now even you have to admit this one. The animation is horrible, episode 167 was the final nail in the coffin. Though you could see it coming in episode 166 and I watch with the hope they return to one of the older styles. The current style is cheesy and the combat in motion is disgusting. From my perspective ever since 166 the animation has butchered the original concept and put out a sad excuse for adaptation of a great work.