Diary of a Madman

Rascal

Dear Diary~ :*love:

ok so this is Kiyo-land

rules: NONE : D :XD:

anyhow welcome to the land of kiyo, take a seat, have something to drink, may I offer you chocos?

I guess the first thing I could go ahead and say is that I'm a girl... just in case everyone did already know :hohoho:
gender complex is my middle name ... i hate being a girl, when i was little i thought i could grow up to be a man if i tried hard enough... alas... puberty taught me otherwise.... :mad:_@:

hrmm not sure what I'm going to do on this thread, I'll look at it as a sort of diary... feel free to comment if you'd like .__. ask questions~ kiyo likes questions

unlike my dear friend xiga, my life has been rather simple for the most part... no sob story to tell, somehow i feel like thats a let down:sigh:

oh wells, ill tell you all about my past in time... lets get started on some basics of kiyology

first fundemental law of kiyology, love is a lie :*_*:
live it, breathe it, become it, live the kiyoistic way ~

second fundamental law of kiyology the best things in life dont exist :*_*:
except candy. candy is real.

third law...
pants will one day return.

well, thats all for today folks~

return soon ;please;

Xiga

;please;You consider me a friend?

Also; I like your attitude so far and I will definitely follow >:) ^^ Be awesome, stay awesome xP

Witcher

I REALLY HOPE YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO OZZY OSBOURNE.

If else, you just pissed me off because of all the fags using names of good ol' metal songs for their stupidity.

Not implying that you are a fag, or stupid.

Rascal

[MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION] .___. so like it took me a full 2 minutes of staring at ur post before i finally googled my thread title and yeah... gomen i didnt even think of that when i made the title

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] ofc you are a friend :*love:

@mangawolf i see you thar

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION]...I am glad that you are female.....but id perv you either way cuase your Pretty....:*love:Love you anyways too....or should i say Lust you~ :*blush:

kyrararen

[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] ne ne, I like the way you name your law of life. XD can I lurk this thread? I am not good at spilling my thought in words.

Rascal

sure @kyrararen :3

@Pimp u cant talk taht way anymore : P

----

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I missed my bus stop cuz i fell asleep :/ and i woke up forever later and had to ride the bus back to my stop... it was so dark x.x i was kinda scared. the worst part was i didnt have a cellphone and couldnt tell anyone what happened... cept noex... who was rather helpful with calming my nerves i guess...

so now im sitting in mcdonalds using free wifi : D waiting for my bus again... so that i can go to school .___.

trying to make sense of the world... my mom told me at 3 am that she wanted me out of her house by the end of the semester and not to come back :/ ... this will be the second time ive been kicked out OTL ... always the same reasons x.x not approving of my... ways and religious disagreements... .__. well, after she woke me up and told me that, she told me to go scrub the kitchen floor lol i felt like cinderella ... tho it was sorta creepy being the only one awake...

i'm sorta worried about failing my biology class :/ the future looks rather scary, especially if i have to drop school to work to afford rent again x.x" ... if i do it again, ill never be able to get scholarships again :| they dont give third chances.

in other news, my cardiac dysrhythmia has been screwing around with me lately... for ppl that dunno, thats when u have irregular heartbeats, like quivers kinda... its rather scary to feel ur heart stop beating i think i need a pacemaker x.x

annnd thats all for now .__. gonna go stand at that bus stop now.... tata

Rascal

lol too far!!! @Xiga you know i live in america ja?

---
Dear Diary .... i know you arent supposed to write two entries in a day... but i feel like it : D

todays the day~ the sun is shining~ the tank is clean~ and we are getting out of h- *LE GASP* THE TANK IS CLEEEANN??? O___O"

finding nemo is a great movie... ive seen it at least a hundred times now....

on another note, Muhammed Ali is pretty epic himself "If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." :3 nice nice nice

lastly: "I am America. I am the part you wont recognize, but get used to me. Black, confident, cocky -- my name, not yours. My religion, not yours. My goals, my own. Get used to me."
epic epic man ~

Rascal

Dear Diary,

today sucks, .___. and the forum is dead, and i dont feel much like posting anyways anymore :/

well guess ill be back in a day or so~ tata

Xiga

Lol, thank you x'P
My inner nerd was crying in the absence, but I did fun stuff even when I was gone =3 Except cleaning the house >_> That was a pain.