Demon's Souls

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I just recently got this game, though I've been dying to play it for awhile now. I'm not huge on medieval stuff, but honestly this game is amazing and a must-play for anyone who owns a PS3.

I'm starting my first play thought, I'm a wanderer around level 15-ish? (I have to check this out later). I haven't done much, but still, its been fun.

Anyone else play it? What have you experienced? What did you play as, use, etc..?

Just so you know, class has no bearing on anything.

Just the stats you start out w/.

If I recall correctly you should go noble cause you start lower and control your them better.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah, its just the starting stats, but some have minor benefits like starting with magic. I'm getting to the point where most of my levels are reaching 15-ish, so I'm going to start deciding which ones I want to specialize in shortly.

Got to love the game for making players have to work for their goals though~

I recommended playing with a build from the start.

Makes things easier.

Unless your one of those people who has to build the character themselves.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Its an action RPG during medieval times, with magic and dragons and what-not, nothing too unique there.

Its a PS3-Exclusive that is known for its online innovation and difficult that can only be compared to Ninja Gaiden. Not to mention it allows for unlimited replies with increasing difficulty on each increasing play.

Bloodrazor

The Overlord
I heard it was fucking hard and decided not to get it. Especially because I don't have time to spend with game overs. I barely wanted to finish veteran mode on COD.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah, then this isn't for you.

I have memorized every single level I have played, because if you die once, you start over. So yeah, you remember the maps pretty well, but they make it fun tbh

Bloodrazor

The Overlord
Yeah, i heard you have to replay every level. I played some of the game at my cousin's house and wow the levels take a while. I don't have the time to do that anymore TT3TT

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I've gotten past levels without dying before, it isn't impossible.

I will say it is easier as mage (which I'm not), since a lot of powerful characters are close range hitters. However, it is most likely that most levels will require 3-5 retries at the very least.

There are cool extra factors that depend on your actions and stuff, which make second and third plays more appealing.

Lol. Foget demons souls...Get ready for Dark souls! played it at E3 and TGS. i always died and i just....laughed cause i finially beat it's demo after my 20th try
[YOUTUBE]93LFz_j5fQA[/YOUTUBE]