DBZ - Favorite Attacks

What's your favorite DBZ Attacks?

- Big Bang Attack
- Shining Slash Sword - Future Trunks
- Kiao Ken - Goku
- Special Beam Cannon - Piccolo
- Double Sunday - Raddizt (Awesome Move!)

Archangel

My favs are Vegetas Big bang and Picallos Specail beam canon cuz that shit will mess you up son. To be honest all those would mess you up and I almost forgot Frezza Death Ball is the shit.

favourite will always be the final flash attack of vegeta when he uses it for the first time against cell. that gives me the chills every time.

Headache

Karin's Slave
Im with you guys, Final Flash ftw.
Freiza's death ball thing and Gohan's Masenko are cool too.
Also, the time when Goku does his first Kamehameha in Dragonball.
ANDDD Burter and Jeices (sp?) combo energy attacks.

Nori

Spirit Bomb! An attack that uses other peoples energy, and of course your own, to save the lives of the people giving the energy. It makes you seem like your helping, and in reality you actually are.

Then I'd have to say Kamehameha.

I think the strongest attack is the one, when vegeta fought buu and transformed himself into pure energy. It is a suicide but it is the strongest. And i also really liked the attack when piccolo was fusioning with god and fighting the male cyborg. He was shooting mass of energy balls and he thought he dodged all of them but they were still in the air and then he was attacked with all of them at once. Hope u remember what i mean.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 26, 2007, 9:33 PM) [snapback]6506[/snapback]</div>
Spirit Bomb! An attack that uses other peoples energy, and of course your own, to save the lives of the people giving the energy. It makes you seem like your helping, and in reality you actually are.[/b]
Sounds like some kind of Genkidama or do you mean something else?