DB Goku Vs. Naruto

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
Well the thing is , if i recall correct Goku moves at speeds way beyond normal , how can Naruto hit him if he can't see him in the first place ?
IMO this fight is a one way fight for Goku

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
...... Really Naruto is a person who can what? make 1000 clones of himself.... and goku is someone who can..... destroy planets at will if he wishes... and he is like the strongest person in the afterlife as well.... Goku wins while sleeping.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
its all 1 manga they called Dragonball in japan, in us however they split it up into two parts Dragonball when he was a little kid, and Dragon ball z when he was grown up. But if we are talking about little Goku, he still could win with his nimbus, power poll :)

this thread is talking about DB goku not DBZ goku. And don't try to use a third party website to get an official comparison of 2 different mangas.
I know that. And I don't see why I can't. It's a wiki made form people in the narutoforums.com that debate about these things all the time. If no author is going to give out numbers, an "official" comparison will never be achieved so calculations that these people made are a thing to go by. It doesn't make them any less valid that these people claim these stats or that I did.

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
Little Goku, teen Goku, or adult Goku, they can all kick Naruto in the arse. Why? Dragonball/Z/GT is a martial arts series. Naruto is a ninja series. All Naruto does is disappear in a puff of smoke and jump from tree to tree...oh and he can close himself. Even without his saiyan powers little Goku was able to kick every one of his opponents ass because of his superb martial arts skills. Progress some years later and Goku gets new powers. He can shoot beams and make the earth quake. Naruto also gets new powers. He can also shoot beams but he can't make the earth quake, let alone destroy a planet with a finger. We forget Naruto isn't a strategist, he mostly relies on luck and openings he sees and takes advantage of. Goku is similar to Naruto in the fact that they both are hard headed (like really) but Goku actually uses his brain in fights.

Now, Goku vs Sasuke is another story...