Day 2

Ray

无限之剑制
"After one night of the war and shes like this heh.
But then again she did try her best in that battle so Ill let her rest for to night now I must obliterate that master even if it costs me my life." I thought to myself.

Saber then decides to wander around his master's castle searching for something to kill time in the night while overlooking incase of attacks by other servants.

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
Rikka had opened her eyes slowly, still in pain from the previous battle.
"Uh...why was I so foolish...Saber could've probably blocked or evaded that attack..." she said to herself, staring at the ceiling and putting her arm over her forehead. "I mean...we barely know each other, haven't even gotten to introduce myself or tell each other a little about ourselves..."

"There was a knock at the door. "Come in," Rikka said.
"Young Master, are your wounds still troubling you?" Rikka's maid asked.
"Ah...not as much as I thought, I can probably still stay conscious...though I wasn't even aware of me even being treated...nor do I remember when I got here..." Rikka had told her maid.
"Well, you were passed out when you and your friend arrived, he said something about that you were attacked by a gang when you were in town and he arrived in time to rescue you. Your injuries were really bad, it's a good thing he brought you here in time otherwise you would bleed to death," her maid said, "It is surprising though, that you are still alive.
"By the way, there is someone at the door, saying that she is a friend of yours."
"Huh...oh, it's probably her..." Rikka muttered, "Ah, okay, tell her to come in and get comfy, I'll try to get down and talk to her in about 30 minutes, alright?" Rikka told her maid. She then tried to get up and get dressed into normal clothing, as hers were ripped and blood-stained.

"Hmm...I wonder where Saber went off too..." Rikka thought to herself as she began slipping her arm into a clean shirt sleeve.

Ray

无限之剑制
"GAH!!! Im lost! How is this place so huge what floor am I even in now! " I screamed
Saber then detects his master moving and decides to sneak up to her.
After a hour finally getting back to his master's room. He opens the door and sees her bare body covered by a blanket of silk with such a ample blossom.

"Uhhh....?"

Saber decides its for him to leave if he wanted to live another day. And hmm who is this other person downstairs.

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
Rikka screams and throws a pillow at the door and rushes to go and close the door.
"Well...at least I know where he is..." Rikka sighed. Rikka looked in a mirror, and decided to clean herself up a bit.
"Hope she doesn't get angry waiting..."

Rikka began to walk down the stairs, seeing a woman with blonde hair, strikingly familiar to Rikka. "When did she get her hair dyed...?" Rikka wondered.
"Ah, so it is you, the Master of that Silver Knight," the woman had said, facing Rikka.
"No way...it can't be you!!" Rikka yelled, and ran up to the room she was previously in.
"Hmph, all I wanted was to talk!" the female Servant from yesterday said, as she jumped up on the stairs, blocking Rikka's way.
"Grr...talk about what?!" Rikka yelled to the female Servant.
"I should probably introduce myself. I am Saber from the 4th and 5th Holy Grail War, and I have come to talk to you about--"
Suddenly, there was an explosion in between the two women, and female Saber was blown back while Rikka got blown back and fell off the stairs. Rikka's servant Saber rushed in to catch Rikka from the fall.

Ray

无限之剑制
"Heh I knew I detected about something well now saber I guess Ill introduce myself as well"
Saber holding his master tightly said " I am Ramon Saber-class servant of this Holy grail war!! Now where is that master of yours I still need to kill him for what hes done. Well I might as well kill you first then" Ramon sighs

" Ramon!?" Saber says in shock

"Impossible that is just a alias isn't it Roland."

"Heh Saber you figured me out quick but Im not Roland at all though the sword he has is striking similar then mines but Ill tell you this you haven't seen my true power yet."

"Now master watch as me obliterate a saber class servant with ease!"

Ramon calls upon durandal and starts glowing with a huge arua.

"Ramon your underestimating me I am much powerful then you think."

Saber calls upon her first Noble Phantasm " Invisible Air!"
Which her sword now has a arua of wind around it.

Saber charges at Ramon and when Ramon tries to attack she snuck past him and grabbed Rika his master....

".............."

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
"Ugh..." Rikka grunted, trying to break free.
"I'm too weak right now...I can barely move, let alone try to break free..." Rikka thought to herself, "Though, somehow this Saber could see that, even though I look like I'm better than ever..."
"I will take care of your master and with her taken care of, you will too!" female Saber yelled to Rikka's Saber. But just then, Saber had changed her expression.
"Hmph, it seems that I am supposed to take my leave right now, though I shall take your master as well! If you come and follow me, I'll have to kill your master myself" female Saber yelled to Rikka's Saber again, and had disappeared.

Ray

无限之剑制
Saber now unable to do anything is now slowly watching his master getting taken away.........

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! URGHHHHHHHHHH!!! GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!"
Saber screams seeing his master kidnapped and the castle in ruins hes now sad. Why is he sad though he had met her for a few hours yet to him they have met for over a 1000 years.....

Flashback:

"Wake up Ray!!!"

Ray opens his eye seeing a blonde hair girl right there looking pretty mad at him.

" You know what time it is help daddy pick up the crops."

Ray finally decides to get up.

"Your always so pushy you know Emily it gets annoying."

"Well your nothing more then a freeloader now do you work" Emily says

"Ok ok Ill go."

Ray leaves and heads for the farm.

"Emily found me without caring for what background I had and decided to give me a place to live I guess I have t work to pay off though her father was utmost kind to me"

Ray was just thinking while so he trip and fell on the wagon.

"Yo kid watch where your going"

Emily's dad was there putting corn and wheat in the wagon.

"Ahh sorry pops well I must get to work now shouldn't I."

"Ray when your done come in to eat lunch" Emiya says

"I will....."

Saber wakes up seeing its only a dream around the ruins of the castle it was already night time.

"Emily........ Ill always protect you .... and I shall always keep my promise yet I still dunno who I am yet."

Emily named him Ray due to the sun's ray shining on there first meeting.

Saber now depressed is getting other flashbacks yet it this time was someone getting brutally tortured. " Was it me or someone else?"

Saber thought

"Was it you were you the one who gave me this?!"

Without much though Saber's eyes turned crimson red and he jumps off to the distant night sky tracking down Saber. Determined to rescue Rika and kill all in his way

Last edited:

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
"Where are you taking me?" Rikka asked the other Saber.
"To my master. And do not think of using a command seal, we're already in a zone where you cannot use them," the other Saber replied.
"Ugh..." Rikka was coughing up a lot of blood, and some of her wounds were reopening.
"Dammit, when Saber comes he'll kill you and rescue me!" Rikka yelled to the other Saber.
"Hmph, well then, we'd just have to see," Saber replied, without even looking at the young woman in her arms.

"Ah...so now I can see her face up close," a voice, most likely a man's voice from what Rikka could here, her vision blurring up. "She looks like she's 14, no, uh 17?"
"Hmph, why...would you...care?" Rikka blurted out, losing her breath.
"Hah, what a feisty one, yet from seeing her, she seems to have a heart of pure. It's sort of sad to see her being dragged in the Holy Grail War," a different voice, sounding like a woman's, had said.
"Oh, what're you going to do to me then?" Rikka said, breathing heavily, "Are you going to throw me in a dungeon or something? Or use me as bait to lure in Saber?"
"Smart girl, and she has good looks. You think she's better than Rin, Saber?" the man's voice had said mockingly.
"Hmph, shut your mouth Shirou-kun!" Rin had yelled.
"Haha, fine," Shirou said, "Though, we should be seeing that Silver Knight soon. Saber, be prepared to fight; Rin and I will try to support you and keep this young master in place."

Ray

无限之剑制
"As I expected the Fuyuki church ." Saber says

As hes talking hes see a women of blue armor standing at the entrance.

"Wheres Rika?!" Saber demands

"Oh her I gave her to my master so no worries there since you would be dead anyways?"

"Durandal!"

Saber rushes straight at the female saber without thinking of anything.

"I can see through all your moves silver knight have you gotten slower?"

Female saber finishes while dodging all of Saber's attacks.

"Your weak not even worth my time."

"Gah shes faster now whats wrong my body its running down dammit!"

Saber tries his hardest to block off all of her attacks but of no avail.

" Well Silver knight its time to end this now so i can ease your suffering to this world."

Saber then shows her sword which is a sword known to all.

"That sword...... well I see but no matter what I won't back down. Because its only the second day and I still need to see Rika."

"Very well silver knight."

Saber's sword gains a beam of light and as shes ready to release all of that power straight on to him.

"Excailbur!!!!"

The sword of the king of knights in full glory launching everything shes got on him.

"..........."

Rikka had heard an explosion near the entrance.
"Saber!!!" she shouted as loud as she could.
"Grr...let me go!" Rikka yelled, kicking and punching as hard as she could.
"Dammit, keep this girl quiet Rin!" Shirou said, trying to dodge a kick.
"Hmph, fine--" just as Rin had said that, Rikka had got loose and ran towards the entrance.
"Dammit!" Shirou yelled, chasing after Rikka.
"Jiseki!!" Rikka shouted, and suddenly, many Noble Phantasms appeared.
"No way...that tracing ability she used before against the Gate of Babylon!" Shirou exclaimed in awe.
All the noble phantasms had shot towards the two Sabers, all of them trying to shield Rikka's Saber from Shirou's Saber's Excalibur. There was a giant explosion, and a great amount of smoke erupted from the two Sabers.

Ray

无限之剑制
The smoke from the explosion starts to clear off showing Shirou's Saber wounded from the rain of noble phantasms.In which Rika has now fainted completely..... The bright moon now turned red. As the smoke completely vanishes a figure appear a servant with pure crimson eyes , black hair ,armor that looks of a demon dragon, and a red blooded cape stands there armed with blade with a such a high demonotic arua.

"Saber?......." The female saber is shocked at whats in her sight.

"Saber run !" Rin calls out to her.

"Run eh? That I will not allow that."

The servant now with quick speed caght up to saber , grabbed her , and threw her to the wall.

Emiya shirou shocked by this

"Impossible for now I knew that such a blade exists within the Gates."

"Sinclair........"

The blade grows a immense and powerful arua of hatred and despair.

"Arturia your time is done now."

"Urgh" saber trying to get back decided only one way to counter this.

"Excailbur!!" As Saber uses her most powerful noble phantasm aim straight at the silver knight whos now a knight consumed by evil.

The field erupts with Excailbur and Sinclair fighting thus of power excailbur is not match for sinclair and Arturia gets knocked back taking a devsestating blow.

"Rho Aias!" Shirou screams

A huge 7 barrier petal like shield protects saber from sinclair.......

"Oh i see that won't work."

Using his blade he obliterates all 7 barriers in 1 swing.

Rikka, passed out completely, begins emitting an aura. Rin had noticed this, though as she initially thought it to be something lethal, she had a feeling it was nothing but a pure, calm aura. It seemed to call out to the other Saber, while Shirou's Saber and Shirou were battling.

Ray

无限之剑制
The now consumed saber obliterates and devestatingly harms Arturia and shirou now mad decides to call upon his reality marble!

"Unlimited Blade works!"

His reality marble covers the entire field and the servant showing no signs of emotions just standing there.

Shirou traces a dark version of excailbur and without saying much fires it with all his might at him.

"That again such a pain."

The black knight blocked the full power of shirou's strike with his blade.

"So this is your power so weak and pathetic. Ill show you what power really is."

"Sinclair now help me obliterate Unlimited Blade works!"

The knight does a strike and Unlimited blade works fades.

Shirou now broken holding saber in his arm prepares.

"You guys know its the end.... so good by e? "

The knight stops when he sees rika praying in her sleep.

The aura emitting from Rikka had begun to take form, though not in a physical form. It took the form of a little girl, and was seemingly calling out to Saber. As soon as it did, the darkness from Saber began disappearing, with Saber going back to his Silver Knight form, and beginning to weaken.

Rin stood there, horrified at the whole sight with Shirou and Saber defeated, the aura from the master which calmed down the Servant into a stable state.

Ray

无限之剑制
Saber regains himself seeing this mess that he has done which hes utterly clueless about.

"Rika are you alright!" As he runs to her

Then with such he collasped as soon as he started running.

Riku sat up on the small park bench he had spent the night on to the sound of rustling. The wind had picked up and the newspaper he was using as a sheet was not doing a very good job to keep him warm. He rubbed his grimy hand across his face as he yawned and looked about him. It was finally the day for him to join the fight, one which he had been waiting to join for many years.

Rising from the bench with the help of his cane, he headed down the sidewalk path for a short distance until he came to a patch of worn grass and headed off of the sidewalk. The trail was not very well defined, and very few would notice it, but Riku never had trouble finding it, he had been the one to ware the grass down after all. He followed the small winding trail into the trees until he reached his destination.

His home was nothing but a hole in the ground that he had dug with a piece of wood over it to keep out rain. He usually didn’t sleep in it unless it was raining though. He liked the spot, even if it did lack a certain class. It was secluded and he never had any visitors which was what he was looking for. He moved the slat of wood off of the hole and reached his hand down inside to pull out a brown paper bag which contained a book in it. He pulled the book out of the bag and ran his hand along the old worn cover. A smile slid across his frail face and he tossed the bag aside.

“Awaken.” He had flipped through the pages until he reached one which was particularly old and crinkled. Riku had scrutinized this page hundreds of times as he learned exactly what he had to do to summon his servant. He began to channel magic into the air around him as he chanted quietly. “Awaken servant. Awaken and obey me!”

A shrill wind cut him to the bone as two circles, one inside the other glowed blue on the ground. The circles were surrounded by multitudes of runes. Riku smiled even with the cold wind pushing against him. His servant would be here in a moments time. His wish would soon be a reality.

“Hey.” The blue rings faded away as if they had never been. Assassin had moved through the portal at his very fastest, a speed that would have made him impossible to see for one such as Riku. He had moved through the portal, but his voice came from behind Riku.

Assassin leaned against a tree, and looked at Riku. He was disappointed with the look of his master, but it wouldn’t matter in the end. Assassin would keep him alive, regardless of how frail he was. He was going to become to have his wish fulfilled, that much he was sure of.

Riku stared at the rings confused as they started to fade.

"Hey."

He spun around his cane up in front of his face defensively. His eyes fixated on the man standing behind him, and then slowly lowered his cane. He wasn't sure how he had gotten over there, but in the end, it didn't matter. His servant, was here.

"Servant. Welcome to this world. I am Riku, and I am your master." Riku's thin lips curled up into a wicked grin. "What is your name servant?"

Assassin looked at Riku with little interest for what he had to say. None of it meant a damn thing to him. He was a bit surprised by how spry the old man was when he turned around though. It meant that this old crotchety bastard was not necessarily as meek as he originally thought.

"My name. I have had so many of them. Lets just stick to Assassin though." He took a few steps toward Riku. "I hope that is enough, because it is all you will get."

Riku disliked Assassin's tone. "Assassin huh?" He glared at the man. "You will tell me anything, and everything I wish to know. I am your master! Do not forget that."

Riku tossed the book back into the hole and covered it back up with the wooden board. "Now, let us see if we can find any masters. I want this war over as soon as possible."