Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVE YOU READ THE FUKIN THREAD. It makes it clear Im not in the right mood. Do you just throw words out of your ass or do you even try to use your brain. Calling me charity and saying your planned to troll me are not in the least hints. there statement with allot of impact especially knowing my mood. If you can not understand that it only means your sucking his dick that hard.

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=1268]Denuo Prince[/MENTION] Please take it down a few (by a few, I mean a lot) notches. If you have a gripe with a member, then please take it to PM. I'm not sure what happened here, but please stop with the flaming.

If you wish to discuss something, feel free to PM me.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'd take her advice seriously. It doesn't matter who is in a bad mood. Venting is fine but not insulting other members or instigating. If you can't vent or respond to a person that's venting properly, don't post at all.

I can understand getting rid of steam but it doesn't mean you have to act like a dick to him.

Anyways, if you made a thread, I'm sure you'd expect a few replies, so posty-post

I'd take her advice seriously. It doesn't matter who is in a bad mood. Venting is fine but not insulting other members or instigating. If you can't vent or respond to a person that's venting properly, don't post at all.
Who to you Tempest instigated this agrument My OP sentence says nothing to anyone. Noex and Silvir start it. Is it hat hard to see, can you read or am I asking to much of you?

I can understand getting rid of steam but it doesn't mean you have to act like a dick to him.

Anyways, if you made a thread, I'm sure you'd expect a few replies, so posty-post
Not post calling talking to me charity or saying you are going to troll me. Use your brain if its not to much to ask.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I don't care who starts it. I see arguing from multiple parties regardless. This isn't High School. Obviously this thread won't be settled in a proper manner. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.