Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't people just fuckin listen to you when you say SHUT THE FUCK UP. Damn why do people have to be so fuckin retarded. Is this what life is about? If so then Life is a bitch and not the kind I prefer.

These females don't understand shit. Sometimes I feel like smacking these annoying bitches. But I cant and I am force to deal with a situation when I'm NEVER right. I was having a prefect day until recently when it was all fucking ruined again.

noex1337

Emmie was here
These females don't understand shit. Sometimes I feel like smacking these annoying bitches. But I cant and I am force to deal with a situation when I'm NEVER right. I was having a prefect day until recently when it was all fucking ruined again.
................................................................................................................................................
To be honest, I hate milking someone for answers, but you seem like you want to talk about it, so i'll bite. What did those females do?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Do I have to share my whole fucking life with you noex.
[MENTION=1268]Denuo Prince[/MENTION]: Quite honestly, I don't care. Which should be obvious given that my initial reaction was to troll you. But I felt like being nice for once, until realizing that this thread actually serves no purpose. As such, I have nothing more to say.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Nah, i really could care less about your problems. I only asked because I felt like being nice, but it seems my charity is wasted on you. Have fun being a little whiny bitch.

I do not need your fucking charity. Who do you fukin think you are? Someone big ? Go fuck off noex if you think for a second you are better then me.

Status
Not open for further replies.