Claymore

This series Rocks!!!! I love the Manga too and now the Anime has FINALLY Caught up but the it diverted significantly from the Manga on episode 24. :( I wonder how episode 25 is?Oops sorry forgot to ask if anyone reads the Manga? if you dont you should as sooo much more happens in it then the Anime. TV Time constraints you know ;)Sorry for the double post but the edit button isn't working correctly for me. it won't save my changes to the post.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (littleboy85 @ September 25, 2007, 4:14 PM) [snapback]11269[/snapback]</div>
i wonder how many epi it has?[/b]
The last one aired in Japan today. It'll be subbed by tomorrow.

Sigh. They did an amazing job at making this anime horrible at the end. I felt empty inside after watching 26. Other than the last 2 episodes i really loved this anime. Want to get the manga.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fadida @ October 21, 2007, 3:31 PM) [snapback]11642[/snapback]</div>
It the most intersting anime I ever seen but I am a litttle disapointed that it ended and didn't continued with the manga.[/b]
Hi guys and gals,

I am still in Eps 5, but I find it wierd sometimes the background music during the episode is sort of "not in sync" with the action or whatnot .. well, just my 2 cents ..

cool anime i just hope they make a second season the problem is that the ending of the anime is very different from the manga which will make second season troublesome because of some adjustments they need to make to coup up with the manga storyline especially with Raki