chalk drawing

well this is a chalk drawing I did a few months back it was my first time using chalk to draw messy as hell haha
for those of you who don't know it's a van gogh I saw it and started drawing it by looking it at didn't spend much time on it which is why the houses on the bottom right aren't drawn in but if I had more chalk and more colors I would have kept going

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
That looks pretty nice man. I'm not good at critiquing, but sub-par critique is better than just ass-pats, so here goes.It might look a bit better if you were to smudge some of it with your finger, to sorta fill some of the colorless gaps a bit, and the smudging itself might blend nicely if you do it right. That's just one thing I thought of. Either way, it looks very nice ^^

[quote name='"Yuki Hana' date=' post: 15603"']Darn you and your drawing skills
Very nice job ^__^ Keep up the great work~[/quote]hehe ^^ thanks yuki [quote name='"CatzyLee93' date=' post: 15604"']Very nice job Big Dog. *winks* I really like the colors.[/quote]thanks hun ;p hm......*thinks* [quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~' date=' post: 15605"']That looks pretty nice man. I'm not good at critiquing, but sub-par critique is better than just ass-pats, so here goes.It might look a bit better if you were to smudge some of it with your finger, to sorta fill some of the colorless gaps a bit, and the smudging itself might blend nicely if you do it right. That's just one thing I thought of. Either way, it looks very nice ^^[/quote]thanks for the tip ^^ I'll try it out!