Catherine

godofwar7

I've finished my first playthrough of the game. Took me 18 hours. Further replays will take much less time since ive become such a pro block pusher/climber.
I'm gonna climb the shit out of this game. Maybe I'll even try hard mode. I did abuse the back button to get higher scores so itd definitely be harder without it.

Something I forgot to mention in my previous post. The English voiceovers for this game are superb.

godofwar7

Finished second playthrough, took about 12 hours. first playthrough was actually 19 hours.

starting third playthough on hard mode. Let me say hard mode makes normal mode look like an absolute breeze.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
What do you expect my dear? Atlus always casts exceptional English voice actors because they get people who have been in the anime biz. I've never played one Atlus game that had bad voice acting.

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
yeah, I've been playing Catherine, did the normal ending. Its a cool puzzle game, vs. mode is hilarious when trying to kill each other. Plus the dramatic backdrop makes you have more interest in game.

so many techniques to climb, last stage gets crazy fun. Imho game is great for ppl who like puzzles and Atlus.

godofwar7

alright i beat it on hard mode and got the golden child achievement(getting a gold trophy for every stage on hard mode). took some number of hours more than 20(i dunno, i'll edit when i start my next, relaxed playthrough) hours to do it. But i beat it with grit and determination!
A good number of those hours were spent on the rapunzel minigame. That game is deep and long. Yeah i gave up trying after stage 41 and used a youtube walkthrough to complete the rest of the 128 stages. sue me, i just couldn't be bothered as they get hard, real hard.

The tower of babel is hard as well, probably harder than playing campaign on hard mode. It's difficulty lies in the fact that its lengthy. I believe only one stage in the entire campaign is longer than the just the first stage of babel. The length just makes it more demoralizing when you fail to reach the top.

godofwar7

I have gotten every achievement and done everything there is to do in this game.
It does get tiring by the third playthrough as the main story plays out the same way no matter what, only the endings you see change.