Can you live without anime?

I can. Easily.

Though I honestly can't say I'd have much to do. I might would go back to gaming or maybe even find something completely new to entertain my self. Who knows?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Until recently there wasn't much chance for that. But I finally got all the House M.D. seasons and downloaded PerfectWorld so my hands are quite hectic.

hmmm well I just got addicted to anime last two years so during my 20 years of life I'm not into anime and I think those 20 years were my insane and crazy years and I just noticed that these past two years I just felt normal...so I can say I can't leave without anime... coz' it makes me a normal person...^^

abarnes

Staff member
Yeah, I can. I never really watch much anime anyway. Just now starting to watch Soul Eater. Major is the only anime I've been watching.

kai

i am one of the very few people in my country who watches anime..
well there are a few who watch dbz and naruto though..

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Mm.. Anime is a part of my life and I watch anime series, but it really depends on if I am in the mood for anime or not. So anime is not necessary for me to survive, but it is good entertainment when I am alone and just need to relax. ^_^

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
If Anime never existed then of course I would not give a crap

But since it's already here and is a good entertainment to me, no, Anime is something that keeps me from being bored. Therefore, if I'd stop watching anime, I would die out of boredom.