Calvin and Hobbes

Rascal

: D cool!! any favorites?

I think ive read every comic their ever was from it, id pay big money for some i havent already got :|

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
not an album in particular but lot of stories make me laught to hell... when i read this, i'm always amazed by the "true feelings" i have... i mean it's just like Watterson show us his "kid history" and it make me remember of mine and some crazy things i've done like "Spiff the Astronaut/The Great Calvin..."

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
" It's your fault we didn't have a sweet litle girl ! YOUR stupid Chromosome !! Not mine !! " :hohoho:

[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] => what bout this one ??

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
Ah I am! My sister always bought be a book or two when the book fair came around my school back when I was little xD I have to find them.. I plan on giving my kids them when I'm older

Rascal

[MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION] nope it still says i dont have permission on this server, aka a 403 error now XD

[MENTION=1890]Hamuko[/MENTION] :*love: ur also very cool now

I think I have all of them, but in the various individual collections rather than the big full set so I'm not certain.

My dad was a huge fan though, I've got some of his fanart in my room.

Rascal

i think it was the best comic that ever ran, ive got massive collections of it lol i bet i have each strip at least 3 times over.

Rascal

loool XD hobbes is epic... i really love this comic so nostalgic, when calvin grew up i bet he married susie

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
I am a huge fan of Calvin & Hobbes! LONG LIVE BILL WATTERSON!!! My favorite one is where he questions his parents'... uh... parenting lol I'm pretty sure it's in "Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat".

Rascal

no no no the best one is when he asks his dad why he lives in that house with his mom instead of in an apartment with mulitple sexy women ... somethin like that lol

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
:p The best one then is the strip where Calvin is teased by Hobbes about Valentine's Day and he gets something weird for Susie and she throws a snowball in his face. Doctor Love! Paging Doctor I.M.N. Love! lol