Broken Thread?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Pretty sure my connection doesn't cause this:

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/...iDiscussionandDiscourse-Page12-MangaTreat.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/...iscussionandDiscourse-Page12-MangaTreat-1.jpg

(Note: All those images & stuff inside chronicle's post are active and I can click on them)

Even more so when its just that one thread and nothing else on the site.

Also, I've noticed my PMs have gotten cut off after a certain point. Sometimes it shows the entire PM, sometimes it shows part of the PM, sometimes it shows one to three letters from the PM.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Thats not the weird part, thats old news.. Its more of the fact that a solid chunk of posts are being shown within Chronicles post....

Also the PM thing I mentioned as well

Sanae

Staff member
I see that too... Didn't notice it at first when posted in the thread, but I clearly see how it does in your first link XD

I would say it's some type of skin problem. It's clashing with the threads? I'm not sure how to put it exactly, but it happened somewhere else too O_O It would fix itself once you refresh, but may be a kin compatibility problem.

It may also be browser too? Have you tried it on other browsers?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I use it in Safari typically, but it does the same in Firefox. Plus its extremely unlikely that both the PMs and Thread error is from a browser. Also, when I came back after the update, my name was changed to Viv and it wasn't changed by any staff member that I'm aware of (I had to changed back)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah... as I stated in my original post. This was really just to alert the admin/tech person that their was an error with their forums, I was already sure it wasn't something wrong on my part.

Its something with the accented a, cause that appears to be where it gets cut off on in my PMs, and in people's posts.

Could the server have had some problem with that data or something?