Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // RP Thread

GAH! the thing was able to change it's body shape as it wanted to.. that was annoying for steve. He staggered when it removed it's arm and backed away. Upon that, he used this chance to turn his hand into a large clawed one, to cut the arms from below that were trying to attack him what's up with all these form changes..? he thought while jumping to the side, behind a tree, to avoid the attack.. he's a huge pain in the neck.. dammit.. and that mask.. hard as rock, actually hurt.. seems like i'll really have to turn back again.. i never actually expected such hostility..

Witcher

"Run while you still have the chance little one. Run as fast as you can!" the creature said, as the arms on the ground dissapeared. "Come on now. Come on now come on now come on!" the creature shouted. The creature jumped on Steve, and turned its legs into spikes, impaling itself into Steve. It then turned his arms into spikes too, impaling them into his back. "What are you gonna do now, boy?!" the creature said as it was wrapped around Steve. Spikes began emerging from the creature, wich all impaled themselves into Steve. "I crush insects like you!" it said.

When steve saw that thing jumping at him, even though he was hiding behind a tree, he ducked in the last moment, getting his shoulder impaled by one of it's spike legs. darn it! this can't continue like that! that's gonna hurt.. but.. anyway! steve grabbed his shoulder with his arm and pulled it down with all his strength, tearing a large gap into it, before rolling away from that guy ookay, thaat's it.. with that said.. he started to transform.. his body started to grow and disgusting sounds of cracking bone and tearing flesh came from his body, as sharp claws and fangs appeared on his limbs and jaws.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh had felt the presence of the half werewolf before he showed up, but she never expected to be bothered by what she and her "friend"were doing. Once he started to attack, she had grabbed the girl the same moment the unknown specie had pushed the girl in her arms. She was not sure what the werewolf wanted from them, but to her, it seemed best that she hid the girl first. Werewolves could want human blood aswell, right? She wasn't sure so she turned th girl towards her.

"I know I'm not the most trustworthy creature around...", she glanced back at the two that now were having an insane fight. "But I don't believe you want to get in the middle of that either, right? I promise I won't do anything weird again..." She however didn't wait for the girl to reply as both of the guys were getting in to real dangerous shapes. Nevaeh lifted the girl on her back. "Hold on tight, little girl~" Then she ran off into the thick forest at the insane speed Vampires have.

At a safe distance, she placed the girl in a tree.
"Please, stay here. I have to make sure they don't kill eachother. If there is some real real trouble. Make sure you start bleeding, a small wound is sufficient, I'll pick up the scent."She winked. "And I've just drunk, so don't worry about getting emptied."

She looked back at the girl who looked utterly confused to her and then ran back to the two fighting guys. The werewolf was clearly losing, he was even going to get changed. Yeah, might be his only chance. "Yo, Cut it out will ya? We won't solve anything by killing eachother."She smiled at the weird being. "Do you have a habit of greeting people with a fight? Cut it out... He might have information we need." She tapped the shoulder of the being, keeping an eye on the changed werewolf.

Witcher

The creature's head turned back, leaving it's body facing in the werewolves direction. "I..i..don't want to fight...." the creature said, as the expression on its mask began rapidly changing randomly. "Information...information...that....." the creature continued, but suddenly stopped talking. It's head exploded in thick, black liquid, as the creature crept back to Nevaeh's shadow. It began distorting, and making weird gestures. As the shadow began moving around Nevaeh in circles, it suddenly moved to the werewolf, and started circling around him. It then came back to Nevaeh. "This is an enemy. I must do what father tasked me to do....but not now." a voice said in Nevaeh's head. The shadow now stopped moving entirely, and seemed frozen in place.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"I..i..don't want to fight...." "Well, then just dont." The creature said more but then suddenly stopped and became the black liquid again. It crept in her shadow and towards the Werewolf.

"He's just looking, not attacking.", Nevaeh said quickly, before the werewolf wouls start attacking again. It didnt take long before the creature went back to her shadow again and stayed there.

"This is an enemy. I must do what father tasked me to do....but not now." Ayla heard him talk in her head. "Good boy...", she said grinning as she figured he felt like a pet. She asked him what he meant by using her telepathy. "An enemy? How do you know? What father?" she frowned. "But yeah, just stay put for now."

"So, big boy. Let's talk. What is that you want from us? Why did you attack him?"

(lol remember, chaos? that's how nevaeh called your other chara too rofl)

(forgot to disappear so you guys won't be stuck, sorry ^^")

my problem..? you wanted to know what my problem is? that, 'thing' over there was grabbing that human's neck, that was my problem, and because i wanted to get him off of her, i tried to get his attention by throwing a little pebble at his head. Thanks to that, i got turned into a damn pincushion! while saying all that, steve was turning back into his human form and rubbed the spot where he tore his shoulder open just seconds ago. Of course, it was healed now, but it was still aching a bit so take care of your little pet thing over there and let that girl go.. or i'll come back and swallow you guys whole.. and don't think you can trick me. I memorized your smells he had an annoyed look on his face. Steve decided that meeting up with all these people was a mistake to begin with, so he decided that the best thing left to do was to leave. And so he did...

(have fun RP'ing ^^")

"Hello, darling...." A women said, smiling. It wasn't till Evelyn noticed the fangs did she realize that this person, was the same person who had pushed her down minutes before. And this fact made her all the more nervous, as she continued quiet prayers in her head.

"Worry not... the Lord has heard your prayer... surely he will aid you should you be deemed worthy..." a voice said from the distance, Evelyn couldn't locate the voice because she had her own problems to deal with, but it did help her relax a bit.

[COLOR=#77aaa]“You still haven't answered my question; what is it that you want from me?”[/COLOR] Evelyn asked again, as she watched the fangs slowly disappear. Though this should have made her feel a whole lot better about the situation, Evelyn couldn't help but feel apprehensive, as if something would attack her right then and there. But the vampire-girl in front of her didn't seem like she was going to attack her... It wasn't until Evelyn's shadow started spasming out that she looked towards the ground.

She watched in mute horror as the her own shadow started to morph into a humanoid being. [COLOR=#77aaa]“?!?!??!!!!!?”[/COLOR] she thought, staring into the disturbing smile of the creature in front of her, as her muscles froze in fear. "Well hello there little girl....don't be shy. Step right up, i'm a reasonable guy..." her shadow said, twitching uncontrollably. It grabbed her by the neck, cutting off Evelyn's air supply, pulling her closer to itself, making it immpossible for her to look anywhere else but into it's blank eyes.

Evelyn's vision was getting blurry as a voice said, “hey, shadow thing. let her go. Don't worry.. I'm not going to hurt you... if you do what i want..”

The moment she could breath again, Evelyn silently thanked the owner of the voice for getting the creature to let her go. As to what the creature or the owner of the voice did next, Evelyn did not know, she was too busy gasping for breath. "I know I'm not the most trustworthy creature around... But I don't believe you want to get in the middle of that either, right? I promise I won't do anything weird again..." the vampire said, before hoisting Evelyn on her back and running at impossible speeds. At quite a distance away from their previous location, she was placed in a tree. "Please, stay here. I have to make sure they don't kill eachother. If there is some real real trouble. Make sure you start bleeding, a small wound is sufficient, I'll pick up the scent." She winked. "And I've just drunk, so don't worry about getting emptied." The vampire said, in an attempt to make Evelyn feel better. She didn't say anything but stared down at the vampire, quite confused at why putting her in a tree would make her not run away.

Once the vampire was gone, Evelyn dropped down to the ground and began walking the opposite direction. [COLOR=#77aaa]“I need to find a way out of here, and if what the vampire was saying about being able to pick up my scent was true, then I must find a way to mask it...” [/COLOR]Evelyn thought. [COLOR=#77aaa]“Maybe mud... But that would be disgusting...” [/COLOR]she continued, thinking hard.[COLOR=#77aaa] “Oh!”[/COLOR] she exclaimed, remembering a fact about a flower, that would hopefully do the trick.

Having watched the entire thing from his side of the treeline, Sol could not help but be opinionated about it. 'So these are the kind of beings that the Lord of Vampires allow free reign in his land,' he thought, 'no wonder the agency wants him dead...'

Watching the fight between the two powerful beings with interest, he couldn't help but frown at the destruction they were causing to the environment. He would perhaps not have minded too much had they been fighting for a good reason. But all he could see in their conflict was a desperate need to prove themselves to the other, this was clear enough from the way they taunted each other as well, 'do these beings not realize that true power comes from knowing how to control it?'

From where he stood, he could also see the other being present in the scene, one that was just about to sink her fangs into the apparently normal human girl right after he had sent some soothing words her way. Not that his words had any effect, but he realized that perhaps it was for the best, seeing as all the attacker had done was deposit the girl away from the conflict. 'Heh.. does she not realize that a weaker enemy, if left alone... always comes back in force....? Or perhaps she does not realize the bloodline she was about to sink her teeth into...'

'In any event, that is none of my business,' he thought, as he turned around to leave. Fortunately for him, the wind was blowing downwind from him; so there was little to no reason for them to smell him out, even should they do, there was no reason for them to interfere with him. After all, he had not interfered with them. As a matter of fact, even after extensive research on both the hunters and the hunted that roamed this land, he had found no reason to bother either tribe directly, since they simply had nothing to do with his mission. 'But...'

'Perhaps I will find out some more.' he thought, as he made his way through shortcuts in the forest; 'shortcuts' as in the shortest route known to him to get into the forest and back to town again. Of course, they were not probably as quick as the routes known to locals, but he had to make the best of what he had. It just so happened that his route lead through a flower field, one that he observed was now laden with hurriedly picked flowers. Dismissing that as an idle observation, Sol continued on his way, but soon enough, he noticed that tracks leading away from the fields were headed the same way as he was. In other words, someone else knew about the shortcut he was presently taking.

'Probably just a local,' he thought dismissively, 'but I'll likely run into the person though... I do hope it won't be another one of those...'

Soon enough he could see a person well wrapped in a green cloak ahead of him, it was hard to tell anything about the person since he/she was so well hidden by the cloak, but from the pace with which the person was moving, it was safe to assume that the person was running away from something.

'Wonder what...' he thought, as he found that his current pace was easily overcoming that of the person shrouded by the green cloak, even without him making any conscious effort to do so, 'well, I guess that's none of my business either...'

Slowing down a bit, he decides to call out, so as not to scare the person when he/she suddenly became aware of his presence. It was after all, a night where the red moon shone over the forest, when all kinds of creatures roamed this place. 'Well... I'm not too sure but.... I think I'd be a better sight on a full moon night than one of the other beings I just observed a while ago....'

"Greetings..." he said, just loudly enough for the other person to hear over the sounds of the forest, the natural sounds anyway, not that there were too many natural sounds anywhere nearby, given the high amount of unnatural activity taking place at present...

"Hope you're faring well this fine night..." he said, doing his best to prevent sarcasm form leaking out onto his words.

---

OOC: 'Metagaming' and 'Acting in Hindsight' alert. I decided to do some of it since most other ppl in the thread doesn't seem to mind doing it ^^

Witcher

"He left...." Nevaeh's shadow said, as it's voice became emotionless once again. "We should retrieve the information from that girl...we should. That's right..." the voice continued. Nevaeh's shadow made a spastic movement, as it begun changing shape, but it wasn't clear what shape it was taking. The creature was frightened, shy, ashamed and cornered again, just like what it was a while back. The battle was over, and Nevaeh's emotions weren't as fierce anymore, so it couldn't make any emotions out. Something in the creature glowed red for a tiny bit, as the creature returned to Nevaeh's shadow form again.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Yeah, that was just odd.", Nevaeh murmered. "We should retrieve the information from that girl...we should. That's right..." "You're an odd one aswell, lil Shadow. But, you're right. She's moving away, pff, how could I expect the girl to stay put. Who the hell would listen to a vampire that attacked you before. I know I wouldn't! Eh, anyways we should hurry with catching up with her before I lose her scent." She started moving again towards the direction of the girl. She felt herself get in the hunting mood. "So what should I call you, little Shadow? Do you have a name? Or do you have to ask your father for premission first?"Nevaeh chuckled, but she was serious about the father. She heard him mention a father and a mission before and she hadn't lost her curiousity yet.

Witcher

"Me...i...name...A name. I..have none. At least i don't know it. You..what..is your name?" the shadow asked shy. He followed Nevaeh closely, somehow feeling he and she should stick together. If aynone could help him, it's her. And in the form of her shadow, he wouldn't look so suspicious. He tried to think of his past, but failed to do so. It was like his memories were locked away, and he haven't got the key. A being lost without memories, in an unknown world.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"No name? You speak of a father, yet you have no name? Poor you. My name is Nevaeh..." She thought for a moment, letting her new friend read her thoughts as she tried to come up with a name for him. "I need some name to call you with. I'm just no star with coming up with names... Hmm would be nice if you'd be the opposite from me as you are like my shadow most of the time." She grinned. "My name.. it's Heaven backwards, Nice huh? I have no idea how my parents thought of giving me a name like that when my dad was a vampire. Vampires are considered bad...and all I've seen about them, they are evil. But I never got to know my dad.. maybe he really love my mom, my mom loved him. So there had to be something to love. Eh I'm losing track of my thoughts, embarrassing now that I let you listen to them. Anyway if I am Nevaeh or Heaven, you should be Hell, or better Lleh, but that's just unpronouncable. Let's see what else... Eh, I really don't know. But you deserve a name..." she suddenly stopped running. She had been so obsorbed by giving her new friend a name that she stopped focussing on the girl. And to make matters worse she really completly lost her. "Eh, I lost her. Seems it's just the two of us again, no human around."

Witcher

"If we can't find the girl, how else will we find the city?" the creature said worried. He thought for a bit and continued speaking: "About the name, Lleh can be good. I have other vocal chords as vampires or humans, so pronouncing that won't be a problem for me...." . He rose up from the shadows in his humanoid (check CS if you dont know wich that is) form, his face emotionless but the emotion in his voice growing. "Name's...are for friends....right?" he asked.

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"We'll find a way... I think it must be somewhere in the direction we were going, as I suppose a scared girl would run home." She looked at the ground if she could find any tracks of a human walking and soon found some. She was not sure if it were the footsteps of the girl, but it was better than nothing nonetheless.

"About the name, Lleh can be good. I have other vocal chords as vampires or humans, so pronouncing that won't be a problem for me.... Name's...are for friends....right?" Nevaeh looked up at the man who turned into a man again. She found him quite adorable. "I guess so...Friends..." She really liked how that word said she wasn't all alone with her misery. "I can start to try to get Lleh out of my mouth.", she said while she proofed it. She laughed. "Well, I got to practice on that!"

She looked at the footsteps again and pointed at them. "What do you think, my friend. Are those human footprints or what?"

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
One of the dogs was rolling on his back showing his underside, tail tucked inbetween his legs, with ears pinned back. Destiny approached the dog. She sniffed it. The dog was on the ground. Showing his neck,revieled to a big white wolf.
With her ears pulled back and bareing her teeth, Destiny showed him who is the boss in this area.After all it was her territory. Not his. This big dog was just an introuder. And so was his pack.

"At least he has a pack" Crossed her mind. She stood her ground. While the wind was playing tricks with her fur. This is the location where she felt very safe. But soon. She will have no choice but to leave it.

She looked to the sky and the moonlight shined upon her. It was a restless night. As usual.
She heard a flapping sound in the air. The raven was circularing around a dead prey, and this told her that there is food near by. She waited for the intruders to run off. And she made sure she scared them enough, as a predator she was. That they will think twice before coming back here. Onto her territory.

She made a long,echoing howl.A call. She still had a few more hours before getting back to the house. Suddenly there was a familiar smell. And a rustle inside the forest.
A lone old man came out of it. He walked like a young lad. but Destiny already knew how old he actually was. His hand was bleeding. So Destiny walked up to him and nuzzled his sleeve.

"Playing again with animals,dear? That is not good. You are not one of them." he said with a deep,concern,in his voice. "Come.Lets go home. Tonight was a long night." He sighed and slowly continued to walk.

Having watched the entire thing from his side of the treeline, Sol could not help but be opinionated about it. 'So these are the kind of beings that the Lord of Vampires allow free reign in his land,' he thought, 'no wonder the agency wants him dead...'

Watching the fight between the two powerful beings with interest, he couldn't help but frown at the destruction they were causing to the environment. He would perhaps not have minded too much had they been fighting for a good reason. But all he could see in their conflict was a desperate need to prove themselves to the other, this was clear enough from the way they taunted each other as well, 'do these beings not realize that true power comes from knowing how to control it?'

From where he stood, he could also see the other being present in the scene, one that was just about to sink her fangs into the apparently normal human girl right after he had sent some soothing words her way. Not that his words had any effect, but he realized that perhaps it was for the best, seeing as all the attacker had done was deposit the girl away from the conflict. 'Heh.. does she not realize that a weaker enemy, if left alone... always comes back in force....? Or perhaps she does not realize the bloodline she was about to sink her teeth into...'

'In any event, that is none of my business,' he thought, as he turned around to leave. Fortunately for him, the wind was blowing downwind from him; so there was little to no reason for them to smell him out, even should they do, there was no reason for them to interfere with him. After all, he had not interfered with them. As a matter of fact, even after extensive research on both the hunters and the hunted that roamed this land, he had found no reason to bother either tribe directly, since they simply had nothing to do with his mission. 'But...'

'Perhaps I will find out some more.' he thought, as he made his way through shortcuts in the forest; 'shortcuts' as in the shortest route known to him to get into the forest and back to town again. Of course, they were not probably as quick as the routes known to locals, but he had to make the best of what he had. It just so happened that his route lead through a flower field, one that he observed was now laden with hurriedly picked flowers. Dismissing that as an idle observation, Sol continued on his way, but soon enough, he noticed that tracks leading away from the fields were headed the same way as he was. In other words, someone else knew about the shortcut he was presently taking.

'Probably just a local,' he thought dismissively, 'but I'll likely run into the person though... I do hope it won't be another one of those...'

Soon enough he could see a person well wrapped in a green cloak ahead of him, it was hard to tell anything about the person since he/she was so well hidden by the cloak, but from the pace with which the person was moving, it was safe to assume that the person was running away from something.

'Wonder what...' he thought, as he found that his current pace was easily overcoming that of the person shrouded by the green cloak, even without him making any conscious effort to do so, 'well, I guess that's none of my business either...'

Slowing down a bit, he decides to call out, so as not to scare the person when he/she suddenly became aware of his presence. It was after all, a night where the red moon shone over the forest, when all kinds of creatures roamed this place. 'Well... I'm not too sure but.... I think I'd be a better sight on a full moon night than one of the other beings I just observed a while ago....'

"Greetings..." he said, just loudly enough for the other person to hear over the sounds of the forest, the natural sounds anyway, not that there were too many natural sounds anywhere nearby, given the high amount of unnatural activity taking place at present...

"Hope you're faring well this fine night..." he said, doing his best to prevent sarcasm form leaking out onto his words.

---

OOC: 'Metagaming' and 'Acting in Hindsight' alert. I decided to do some of it since most other ppl in the thread doesn't seem to mind doing it ^^

(( OOC: gah im sorry it's so short. I hate giving short replies to long posts, but i just couldn't get around to write more for some reason >.<))

Her heart almost skipped a beat when she heard the male voice. Spinning around, Jill almost fell over in her hurry to see who it was that spoke to her.
And was she a sight; looking at the man with fear filled teary eyes and in her shaking hand holding a small curved herb knife.
""faring well? i um n..no I..I mean yes sorry i"" losing her focus completely she took a step back. It was a weird question to ask here and she felt confused and felt even more scared from it.
""Sorry i should head home""
She was fool why wasn't she already running? Stopping to talk with a stranger in the woods she could be killed. Blinking the tears out of her eyes she started to move away.

Moving to hastily she steps on her own cloak and falls backwards to the ground. In the sudden drop she panics for a moment and manages to get her self entangled in her own cloak before getting up again. Seeing that she has dropped the flowers she feels like just falling to the ground and cry since she just wasted the only reason she was out here.

Sol was not sure how he should respond to the reaction shown towards him. Sure, now that he knew that the person was in fact a young girl who was picking flowers in the middle of a full moon night, he assumed that she had plenty of reasons to be scared at just about anything she saw. Nonetheless, it was rather disheartening to be regarded with such fear when he wasn't even trying to inspire it in anyone; perhaps he would have liked to see the same in the eyes of a vampire, undead, or other creatures that did not belong amongst the children of God, but it was just slightly demoralizing this time around.

'..and here I thought I would be a better sight for the eyes than the other creatures that roam this forest.' he thought, as he tried raising his hands and backing off as a sign of peace, but the girl was already in the process of running away; noticing that she would likely trip over her cloak, he tried alerting her, but she was already on the ground before he got a word out of his mouth, all tangled up in her own cloak. 'Heh... I guess I'm too late with just about everything tonight.'

"Ah... I apologize for startling you..."
he said, "perhaps I should not have called out so suddenly."

'Yeah right,' he thought, 'if you got this scared now, I can only wonder how scared you'd be if I passed you by without a word.'

'Umm... I suppose I should not have made that sarcastic comment at least...'

Noticing that she had also dropped some flowers from the basket she was carrying, he proceeded towards them without a word. "Apologies," he said as he stooped down and started picking them up.

He observed the flowers as he went about gathering them. It was not too hard to figure out that they were from the field of flowers he had passed earlier. Now that he noticed them however, he realized that he had read about these flowers somewhere in the scriptures, 'flowers that only grow on a night of full moon,' he thought, 'strong medicinal uses, but also the ingredients for concoction of deadly poisons.'

'I wonder which one you're going to use 'em for...' he glanced towards the girl for a second, noticing that she had managed to pick herself up and all, but was still rather teary eyed; flashing her a slight smile, he resumed gathering the flowers without a word. 'Well... somehow I can't imagine you using them as poison.'

Seeing him closing the distance she froze knowing she could never out run him. But was surprised to see him bend down and pick up the flowers she had dropped. The helping gesture made Jill realize how stupid she had acted just now. Something that made her blush with embarrassment. She slowly wiped the tears out of her eyes, although she still shivered and from time to time blinked away a small tear out of her eyes. She started to calm down, his quick smile helping her a bit in the process.

"" Sorry I..I'm not very good with full moon nights and the loud noises before i just...panicked ""
Being in somewhat of a shock, Jill lowered her guard completely, and knelt down to put the rest of the flowers back into the basket again. Placing each one gently on top of the others. She threw a subtle glance under the hood of the cloak at him trying to get a better look in the moon light. A small stubborn act of curiosity that was not discouraged by the nights fright. However her calmed mind was disrupted by a the racking sound of a tree in the calm breeze. And was already halfway up before getting to her senses again. She blamed her brothers for working her up so much before she left.

Eager to get home Jill stood up and bit her lip trying to figure out how to act in the situation.
""um i live on the edge of the village not far from here. If you are looking for a place to stay the night, we might have a room for you""
She played a little with the handle of the basket and noticed the flowers he was holding. Raising the basket for him to put the flowers in. she looked away to avoid eye contact.
""I don't think the Inn is open this late. Old Raynor doesn't have the energy to keep open long after sun down""
It was little straightforward, but it was also the middle of the night. And he was being only kind living thing around here right now. Plus she didn't want to walk the last part under all those dark trees alone right now.