Bleach!

Bleach is my favourite anime to be watch, thou my first anime is not this but after watching Bleach, i feel like i wanted to watch more on this, it getting my nerve when everytime Ichigo getting more and more stronger enemy while everytime Ichigo is getting stronger whenever he meets them....

it is obvious he is trying to say that bleach is his favorite anime, he cant wait to see the coming episodes because ichigo is getting hell lot of stronger and so is the enemy = captain aizen and his army

I only just started watching Bleach. I'm on the third episode. :happy: Anyway I think that it's really good so far! I really like the characters and the story and everything! I think my favorite scene so far had to be when Rukia had written on her hand: 'Make a scene and I'll kill you'. That was priceless. And on the first post, you guys just kinda have to guess what it says, true, but that person obviouly doesn't know english well. Cut him some slack. I agree with naseel by the way.

I can only say that Bleach is a great Anime, but it gets on my nerv if there is everytime a brek of one to two weeks between two episodes, but it takes his time to make an episode :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (reaperwxtan @ May 7, 2007, 4:55 PM) [snapback]6883[/snapback]</div>
Bleach is my favourite anime to be watch, thou my first anime is not this but after watching Bleach, i feel like i wanted to watch more on this, it getting my nerve when everytime Ichigo getting more and more stronger enemy while everytime Ichigo is getting stronger whenever he meets them....[/b]
yea i get u its a race for power

I think he's referring to how fast ichigo got crazy strong in the soul society arc everytime he met a stronger enemy(got his ass kicked by kenpachi, got stronger during the fight. Got beat by byakuya, hollow man comes out). Which is a valid complaint imo.