Bleach Magma Discussion D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody reading the Bleach Magma? It's been atrocious for so long that when an actual string of good chapters pops up it's really noticeable.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Yeah I read it I like how butterflaizen is actually getting knocked around for once, but we'll see how long that will last. Also I haven't read the lattest chapter I'll probably read it tomorrow.

well, if you read it prepare for Butterflaizen to turn into almost-tentacle-rape-eyes-everywhaizen. That transformation is actually really, really unsettling.

I have to say butterfly Aizen is a bit underwhelming and I can't decide whether the series is getting close to a close. I mean yes the main villain is about to be defeated but the thing, that I can't spell, which Aizen "ingested", for lack of a better word, has a will of its own so that may turn into something.

So there i was being kubo

the editors were like "lol tite it looks like you've written yourself into a corner"

and i was like "fuck you i'm tite kubo watch this shit"

and i started a new arc anyway

ichigo is only slightly stronger than any other captain now because

the heart

and i made lots and lots of money

i love my life

//EDIT: Oh COME ON no caps?

Ok so I think this needs to be said about the most recent chapter (221)...please pardon my language and use of caps this one time.......

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! THAT WAS SO ANTICLIMACTIC AND HE TRULY HAS WRITTEN HIMSELF IN A CORNER, THAT WAS NOT THE EPIC FIGHT EVERYONE WANTED,THEY BETTER FUCKING FIX THAT! I MEAN SERIOUSLY ICHIGO HAS NO POWERS AND THERE ARE SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS BUT NO VILLAIN LEFT....

thank you for your time...

*breathes in*

SO THERE I WAS BEING KUBO

THE EDITORS CAME IN AND SAID "OH MY GOD MUGETSU IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME"

AND I SAID "FUCK YOU, I'M TITE KUBO"

AND I SPILLED SOME INK AND SCREAMED "MUGETSU!!! WIDE SHOT!"

AND THEN MY EDITORS SAID "SO THAT'S GOING TO KILL AIZEN?"

AND THEN I SAID "FUCK YOU I'M TITE KUBO, ICHIGO KILLS NOTHING."

AND THEN I HAD AIZEN SEALED BECAUSE I WANT A NEW FUCKING ARC

AND I MADE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY

I LOVE MY LIFE

Dead isn't totally true. Kubo can probably come up with a new threat, even though Aizen set the bar far too fucking high, and even then if it doesn't work out he could always just unseal Aizen.

What annoys me the most is that ichigo used the FGT when he was MILES AHEAD OF AIZEN in terms of power. Even if Aizen kept evolving the damage he would have taken would have stilled piled up. Ichigo could have easily just started firing off normal Getsugas until the light beams started popping up and Urahara shows up for exposition.

I'm thinking Aizen will somehow unseal or as I think I mentioned before, the thing which Aizen had that I can never remember the name of will take on a will of its own, since it did just reject Aizen which is what caused him to become sealed and it has been established it has a will of its own.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol so Aizen was just sentenced to 20,000 years in prison. He's imortal isn't he so what are they going to do after he served his time? Just let him go and tell him to be good?

Also I give it a few chapter until someone finds a way to give Ichigo his powers back or gain some new ultimate power. There is at least two arcs left in the series so Ichigo's bound to get back into action.

I was talking about it with my friends and my Money is personally on Orhime using her powers to restore Ichigo because she can roll back time more or less. The Other guess with my friends with that Ichigo's dad will teach him something or help him get it back though based on prior chapters I think he got his powers back due to the effects of that thing that I can never remember the name of which was embedded in Aizen's chest.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol Uryuu lost his arm again. It's really becoming a habit. I hope Ichigo gets some kind of power soon because I'm interested what his new power is going to be since it's going to have to surpass the power he lost for forward progress with his character.

Again, when did it happen the first time? Also does anyone else feel that Orhime is being drawn differently and her demeanor has really changed?

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
He first lost it in Hueco Mundo when Ichigo went full hollow.

And yeah Orihime's looks have changed a little but it's been around a year and a half since all the stuff happened with Aizen so it's to be expected.

- Ulqy goes 2nd res

- Blows a hole through kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun

- Ichigo goes 2nd form

- Ichigo beats down Ulqy

- Ichigo steps on Ulqy's face all like "yo, bitch"

- Ishida grabs his arm all like "broooo, way too far man, time for a Kit Kat"

- Ichigo's all like "DON'T TOUCH ME WRRRYYYYYYYYY" and blows off his arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.