Blackgold or Loli...

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
Just figured I'd stop being lazy and make one already.

1. How did you find this website?
I was a member of AT and came to this site through the merge.

2. What are your favorite anime?
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Elfen Lied, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu and Neon Genesis Evangelion are my tops. Newer, not so new, animes I enjoyed were Horo Musuko and High School of the Dead.

3. What are your favorite manga?
Lucky Star, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (manga version) and Saiyuki are just a few.

4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?
I'm open to all genres really but my favorites would be metal and electronica. Also I really like Vocaloids...

5. Where are you from?
A little padded room...

6. What is your occupation?
I'm the Loli Inspector.

7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?
GFXing I suppose. I personally don't feel that great at it but people say otherwise so I guess that means I'm good.

I'll also mention I'm a gamer. Mainly on the Playstation side of things, but I have some computer games too. Mostly spend my time playing Minecraft!

So yeah... If you love me woot! If I've already made you hate me then I'm sorry you feel that way.

:poripori::poripori::poripori:​

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
GFXing I suppose. I personally don't feel that great at it but people say otherwise so I guess that means I'm good.

I'll also mention I'm a gamer. Mainly on the Playstation side of things, but I have some computer games too. Mostly spend my time playing Minecraft!

So yeah... If you love me woot! If I've already made you hate me then I'm sorry you feel that way.
aww your awesome at making stuff... I mean look at the sig you made me O______O Its so pretty :)

Hope you enjoy the forum Loli *kisses and hugs, Runs away embarrassed* :squee: :*love: :hug: :hero:

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
from AT?? can I guess who you are?? XD
I was only there for about a month before the merge and didn't do much so I don't think you'll know me. I had the same user name.
Welcome....Yay another trap to perv about Have full and post lots :*love:
To have... what? I'm interested...
aww your awesome at making stuff... I mean look at the sig you made me O______O Its so pretty :)

Hope you enjoy the forum Loli *kisses and hugs, Runs away embarrassed* :squee: :*love: :hug: :hero:
Yay thank you! -catches, kisses and hugs back- :*blush:
Hello :yoshi:!
Hello and welcome Again to the site :XD:
Have Fun!!
Thank you again for the welcome Lol.