Biomega's GFX Thread

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Since I will be migrating from MF, I will move my image here, and delete them there(to not get that dreaded "reached maximum bandwidth limit" stuff), since I am more active here, than there.

Enjoy

[SPOILERA]My very first work...

The effects are hand made!

These are my comeback attempts:

[/SPOILERA]

CnC is welcomed.

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
First of all, welcome to this section of MT.

As I can see in your works, you have successfully executed the basics. Therefore I have no further comment on that. But, in technical matters, you seem to overdo the lightings in some of your tags(e.g. 4, 8, 10). Another thing is some of your tags look low quality. Are you saving them in .jpg format? If yes, please do save them in .png next time to avoid quality loss.

Besides those stuff, the styles in your tags are overly redundant. I'm not being rude when I say "overly redundant" but they do seem to follow the same pattern and scheme over and over again.

So far, the tag that I like most on your works is this one.

So what am I trying to say in my CnC:

-Work with the quality. If you are saving them in .jpg format. Then it is high time for you to start saving your next works in .png format.

-Try to experiment more. You don't want the people viewing your tags to get bored because of redundant styles, do you?

-Work with your lighting. This part of GFX is the most common problems of all GFXers I saw. But one thing, when there is a light, there are shadows.

-Work with your colors. You're imagination isn't adventurous enough. There are many colors available there. Try them.

-Keep practicing and never cease to imagine.

That's all for my CnC. Hope you learned something. I shall be looking forward to your next updates. ^^

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
You're Cystic Electrode! :O I really like your aurora tag. Though the quality's too low. Rather simple looking, but it's great :D I love the way how you set your smudging settings <3

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='dark_9tails']You're Cystic Electrode! :O I really like your aurora tag. Though the quality's too low. Rather simple looking, but it's great :D I love the way how you set your smudging settings <3[/QUOTE]I... erm.. actually used a stock. ;p

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I am out of idea, guys, give me an Idea to make a sig. I haven't touched PS in three days(fear of RSI, but now I manned up and ready to take the pain)

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
My comeback. Just look at that post date, and today. Just wow.

CnC welcome. And this my first try using gimp. I am all gimp now, because I am now following the open source philosophy.