Beelzebub

I've read it and it's really awesome. So far it's my favourite manga. Actually the anime is not so bad, I really like even though I already know what's gonna happen.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
The anime is garbage compared to the manga. I always keep up with the latest chapter so I won't spoil anything for you.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Yeah you can tell is not gonna be as good as the manga since the anime only has 12 episodes to do everything Which imo has potential for a rather large series

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Honestly I think it was a bad decision to make an anime for Beelzebub so early. It hasn't even hit 100 chapters. For your typical shounen battle manga, you need a large amount of chapters to work with if you want to create at least a semi-decent anime. On top of that I just don't Beelzebub is good anime material. It's great as a manga series but it's not something you can convert into animation and make it a giant hit. Another similar case would be Gamaran. It's battle manga with samurais and swords but it feels better as a manga, I don't think it's good anime material either. The action sequences are far too short and it doesn't create enough tension or suspense that would make it into a good anime.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Well the anime increased its number of eps to 26 or more probably 50 but cut short from the manga ending when its done like so many before.but its nothing more than fillers, up till the late teensNow I know why I should read an anime's manga first :confused:

I personally thought this is a great manga I've been following it since the start. My only real desire is that it didn't turn into a typical shounen battle manga even so I'll continue to follow it. I'm also going to have to agree with Tempest the manga is far greater then the anime and yes they probably should have waited so they'd have more material to work with. Either way this manga is a great read.

owh... i already download beelzebub anime and want to start with it..now that everyone mentioned about the manga is greater than the anime, then i should that with manga then...lol

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
It's fun to read Beelzebub ,knowing that Oga is just gonna do something unexpected xD
He's just prolly gonna destroy all the puppets on the next chapter

I like that woman. She just knocked Oga down because he didn't answer her question and said something else. Those puppets are a bunch of idiots. They've lived on that island for years and only just realized they couldn't breathe.