Battle royale

Archangel

Just wondering has anyone read Battle royale . I just finished the 1 volume man the story is just insane.
the only thing is that you have to be 18 to buy the manga cuz of violence

K

kyoshiro_mibu30

this weekend ill go and pick up a few volums and read it,then we will start a discusion on it kool?

Archangel

Sounds cool man, i just bought volume 2 and 3 today and my buddie gave me the first volume on Christmas even though i just read it today .
Just 2 let you know the story is one of a kind the first volume alone left me speachless, you will understand why when you read it.

battle royal was really cool and i loved the idea of making kids kill each other but the final fight was really badly done and well tell me what u think when u finish

Fleshcut ,you think that idea is cool or somewhat ? I call it is insane and inhuman (they even let public society know about it ) and of course the final fight suck ,you can easily foreseen that after the crazy fight with Kazuo Kiriyama ,like hell those goverment bastards can compare to him.

I understand what u feel ,Sanji .Even now when i read it again still make me feel bad