Bamboo Blade

Anyone watch this yet and what do you think?

Before it was an anime, I know this is a manga, as I have some of the manga scans on my HD, but I haven't read it as yet. So can't compare between the two.

Theres only one episode out so far and it seems pretty good. It had me laughing in places anyhow and that's always a plus for me.

I watched the first 2 episodes but didn't like it that much.The storyline seemed too simple but i could be wrong as i only watched 2 episodes.Maybe i will give it another shot if i have free time and therez nothing else to watch.

I watched the first 2 episodes but didn't like it that much.The storyline seemed too simple but i could be wrong as i only watched 2 episodes.Maybe i will give it another shot if i have free time and therez nothing else to watch.
Well everyone's different. But I liked it from the very first episode. And now I am addicted to it and watch it as soon as it's out :laugh:

akho

ep21 was hilarious. i laughed so hard when ojo cried over the death of shinada and also when both tama-chan and ojo got carried away with their bamboo fight scene. :laugh:

I think it's a pretty decent anime. I only picked it up because i didnt have anything else to watch and was pleasantly surprised. Characters are well developed and the humor is very light-hearted.