Ask and You Shall Be Answered..

Sanae

Staff member
@Sanae What was the first thing you thought when you met me on here?
Hmmm, We had just met, so you were a mystery to me.. Just someone I saw on here every now and then ^^
Why are you always so nice? :0 Do you never get angry/upset/whatever else : D ? (on the forums)
I actually don't have a reason to get mad/upset with anyone ^ ^ That's probably why <3

Although, there was one person who made me go grr here.. While we were MT xD I just didn't agree wih how she treated others.. Even if she said it was all an act.. And the things she did.. xD
. How would you go about planning a heist?
Hmmm, I would try ot get three people to go with me.. One person will be a distraction, one person doing the job, and one int he getaway van xD;

noex1337

Emmie was here

Hmmm, if they make a thread :D

It was actyally a render that Legio found and had for his set request xD I was going to try something with it, but then he had one made already, so I asked if I could use it :D

Maaaaaaaaaaaybe :*blush:
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]: Hehehe, what kind of naughty thoughts are those?

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=16]Amulet Shade[/MENTION] Nyuuuuuuuues, you're my only wifu :love:

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] I would cut them up in many pieces small enough so I can toss it down the garbage disposal.. xD It'll take some time, but it should work.. Right xD?

If you could ask anyone who has ever existed any question you want and get an honest, complete answer, who would you ask and what would the question be?
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=16]Amulet Shade[/MENTION] Not so sure of me being that sweet, but I guess it's due to the whole,"Treat others how you want to be treated." saying.. I seem to follow that alot ^^

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] Hmm, that depends if I'm doing the raping or murdering or am I being murdered or raped o.o;

If I were to be murdered or raped.. I would say raped. I can find them and cut them like a bitch (lol, I miss saying that in voice chats.. The reactions I get lol) :hmph:

If I had a choice to do one of those.. Rape, I don't want to kill anyone :waah:

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] Hmmm, that's a hard one.. I'll have to think that one over a bit and get back to you if I can remember.. lol

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] So you are a rappist....Does it feel natural to you or did you have to practice till you got it right?