Archer VS Saber

godofwar7

That would require archer coming close to Saber and with PIS off, that would mean Saber would strike him down as soon as he came.

godofwar7

PIS means Plot induced stupidity or in other words things preventing people from fighting at their fullest capacity such as honor, past relationships, etc etc.
And as i've been saying, its turned off meaning, such things will be disregarded and only battle capability will be used in determining the fight.

Mhm I'm still not sure if I understand it all completely since in my head I still see Archer crushing Saber... I probably played to much FS/N on warcraft 3... since I activated UBW and people died :3 Well... with the exception if lancer got the first move, since he had a 1hit kill move OTL but if it is as you say, whats the point having the match if one of them already is determined immortal and untouchable by the opponent...

godofwar7

Never played that on warcraft 3, only that anime hero arena, forgot what its called. And saber was awesome in that. No archer though.

It wasn't well thought out be the creator. The necessary limits to create a good matchup weren't put in place. Etc etc.