Arcade Challenge Thread

godofwar7

Want to see if you're really as good as you think you are?
Want to show off your mad skillz?
Challenge people to beat a high score you hold in the Arcade section, which you're confident no one will be able to beat a long while.

Even you with the single arcade high score can shine here.

Why should people challenge others to beat their scores? To get that feeling of satisfaction of being the best.
Why should people accept said challenges? To put those guys in their place. Plus you get a neat Challenge Accepted Trophy for winning a challenge. (Okay not really, but we should definitely make said trophy.)

Rules
1. You must hold the high score of the game to challenge people to beat it.
2. To challenge people, simply state the name of the game/games, preferably in a single post. You may also post the score if you'd like, so as to put things in perspective for onlookers. You may reserve a post just you may have a post to edit on the front page.
3. When you have beaten someone's challenge, simply quote the post with the challenge and mention the person stating you beat it. After which said person is obligated to give a damn.
4. Posts in this thread should be limited to Challenges, Beating challenges, and to show awe towards an impossible to beat challenge. Showing frustration is also acceptable.
5. People are obligated to separate games where they showed true skill from games they simply broke or exploited.
6. People should cross out/put a slash through their challenges after they've been beaten.​

godofwar7

I challenge people to beat my high scores in:

1.Bloons Tower Defense
Score of 353771​

2.Curse Village - Normal
Score of 2828900​

3.Eskiv
Score of 125​

4.Home Run Rally
Score of 15​

5.Nanaca Crash 1.08
Score of 18720​

6.Plants vs Zombies (Survival)
Score of 1534​

7.Smokin Barrels
Score of 46133​

8.Tower Defense 2007
Score of 2680​

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I don't think there's much motive to do this, for me anyways. After all, it's like telling everyone to beat your score, which may go unbeaten had it not been advertised. Well, it's just a personal pov anyways

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Hmmm The fact is i wasn't playing in the arcade to do huge scrores but to play with the others... I don't think there is a point to fix Crazy highscores cause no one will play after you...

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Hmmm The fact is i wasn't playing in the arcade to do huge scrores but to play with the others... I don't think there is a point to fix Crazy highscores cause no one will play after you...
That is a good point, but it could also be that people play to beat your high score... Only problem is, if it's too crazy as you said, then people will give up and stop playing the game