Anime with the Best Soundtrack

What takes your pick?

For me, the best music I've heard from an anime is between BLEACH and FLCL. FLCL's music fit it's theme perfectly, there was no way it could have been done better. BLEACH's music isn't quite as good, but they have a good number of quality songs.

What do you guys think? What're your favorites?

I have the OSTs for Eureka Seven, Gundam SEED, Fate/Stay Night, and Gurren Lagann. And I'm going to buy the ones for Terra e..., Elemental Gelade, and Darker than BLACK as soon as I can.

Overall though my favorite soundtrack would probably be Eureka Seven's. I love techno and since Eureka Seven's OST is about 75% techno I loved it.

And of course in second would be Gurren Lagann's OST. Opera and rap FTW. Row! Row! Fight the power!

B StAR

2D Complex.
Bleach got some good songs, gota look into Eureka 7 for the techno, but the winner in my case is the Ghost in the Shell series. You got great instrumentals depicting cyberpunk environments (Patch Me, Stay Home), the emotional lyrics at the heart-felt parts (I Do, Rise), and good ol fashion action music sequences (Run Rabbit Junk, Replica, Somewhere in the Silence). Indeed props to Yoko Kanno for her music.

Last edited:

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
There are so many soundtracks that are amazing, but the ones that I've loved all of the tracks from would be FLCL, Gundam SEED, Naruto, Trigun, and Wolf's Rain

Hmm, I'd have to say Darker Than Black, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Naruto Shippudin, and Cowboy Bebop OSTs are my favorites I'd say. I haven't heard the Death Note one yet, but I believe I'd love that as well as I love everything about that anime.