Anime Series You Recently Finished Watching

hidan no aria ...was good action ,little romance type...another is kampfer genderswitch /harem /comedy ...waiting for the second season to complete...very good series!

i finished watching Durarara!! and Yumeiro Patissiere!Durarara!! is an awesome anime that have so many unique characters in it..and the plot is awesome!make me wonder what's next when everytime i watched it..and Yumeiro Patissiere, even though the genre for this anime is cooking, but i love it the most. the drawing is cute, the food+sweets is making me drooling for a while and there's this invisible romance that i think you can guess..and i think it's cute too..even though the PG rating is for kids, but i think it suits to all viewers...last but not least, this anime teach me to chase ur dream despite the hardship that you have to face :biggrin:

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
Chrome Shelled Regios.Twas ok. I mostly like Felli's (the tsundere one in the group) awkward and sometimes violent way of behaving with Layfon (main character and faggot extraordinaire). I had to force myself to watch it at times, its not really all that interesting and there is very little plot development. Tons of loose ends at the end...