Anime Series You Recently Finished Watching

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
Like the thread says, post what anime series or movie you have just finished watching. Post what you liked about it and why you would recommend it to others.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Just finished Hero Tales, It was pretty good, and actually had an ending not ever going, or clif hangers like some >_>I would strongly recommend to watch it if you like dragon ball, elemental gelade or those kind of adventure anime

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
I finished watching The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. That was pretty interesting if you had watch the whole series. Expect your usual strange situations and slice of life thing.

Momo

Finished watching Shugurui death frenzy
love the anime though the ending could have been better *tears tears* but hey the action the blood the fighting was so worth it

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Just finished linebarrels of IronThe beginning, made me hate the main character deeplybut in the end, this made me shed man tears....Its really goodIf you like TTGL and Code Geass you should definitely watch it

Today, I finished watching Bounen no Xamdou, really great series, has a little dip in the pacing somewhere around the middle, but it has a good storyline. Do not watch it for the action though, it's not thát spectacular.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Birdy the mighty: DecodeIt was alright. Nothing phenomenal about it, has supernatural, action, hint of romance. After it's done, nothing to really think about. A good watch if you have nothing else left to do and you're bored.