Anime Recommendation Thread

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Seriously Vol,

IS and GOSICK is a definite watch in this forum -.-"

Also, recommending Bakuman xD

Its awesome, even thought haven't download the latest episode but nevertheless, its awesome xD

I recommend the anime Bobobo-no-bobobo to the intellectuals here with the highest levels of intelligence. If you watch this anime I guarantee your intellligence levels will get increased by 400% and you will never have to study again! That's the most educational and awesome anime i have ever watched my entire life. You see its effects on me now by sharing it to you other intelligent people, watch this now!

[quote name='leoblack9']I recommend the anime Bobobo-no-bobobo to the intellectuals here with the highest levels of intelligence. If you watch this anime I guarantee your intellligence levels will get increased by 400% and you will never have to study again! That's the most educational and awesome anime i have ever watched my entire life. You see its effects on me now by sharing it to you other intelligent people, watch this now![/QUOTE]

If you say it like that isnt it better to watch Gintama?

[quote name='leoblack9']I recommend the anime Bobobo-no-bobobo to the intellectuals here with the highest levels of intelligence. If you watch this anime I guarantee your intellligence levels will get increased by 400% and you will never have to study again! That's the most educational and awesome anime i have ever watched my entire life. You see its effects on me now by sharing it to you other intelligent people, watch this now![/QUOTE]

lol

You are absofreakinglutely smart XDXDXDXDXDXD

I definitely do not recommend IS. Worst LN adaptation I have ever seen, and its basically the same as every single other goddamn harem except they got mechs. Even then its all Fanservice.

I personally didn't like Gosick and I Love Detective Series (I've stuck with DC for 15 years now lol).

If you want FS you watch shit like Highschool of the Dead and Seikon no Qwaser, and if you really want to see everything just get the uncensored versions. They're good series and the FS is just support, rather than the IS fanservice

[quote name='Wolfnagi']FS eh xD

Queen's Blade comes to mind xD[/QUOTE]

Queens blade is awesome

The only thing you need to remove is the story and any sane effort to censor in Japanese TV.

All done ^^

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']I definitely do not recommend IS. Worst LN adaptation I have ever seen, and its basically the same as every single other goddamn harem except they got mechs. Even then its all Fanservice.

I personally didn't like Gosick and I Love Detective Series (I've stuck with DC for 15 years now lol).

If you want FS you watch shit like Highschool of the Dead and Seikon no Qwaser, and if you really want to see everything just get the uncensored versions. They're good series and the FS is just support, rather than the IS fanservice[/QUOTE]

Ive only watched some of the episodes, but basically i shouldnt waste my time watching it right... (Only watched when i saw charlotte)

ON another note: Anyone know a series like Angel Beats!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
@Engix: As in KEY shows or shows that is similar to AB ?

Also, Hidan no Aria.

Again, those who hate Shana series will hate this show too but haters will hate.......

[quote name='Wolfnagi']@Engix: As in KEY shows or shows that is similar to AB ?

Also, Hidan no Aria.

Again, those who hate Shana series will hate this show too but haters will hate.......[/QUOTE]

No, I hate SnS but I like HoA

They're much more different than expected and SnS takes place in a much darker environemnt tbh