Anime gifs thread

Feel free to post any of your own .gifs on this thread and show off your skillz. :Dplease put all gifs into spoilers to avoid any lagging you may experience.I just recently figured out how to make one and well here it is...
I plan on making more soon.thoughts/comments?

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
heh I love making gifs XDyou actually did pretty good here's my first gif sig
its back when I had that "Battosai/ Master of Hiten Mitsurigi Style thing XDI used a different software back then so, that's why its a bit grainy =/and My ava kamina one is my latest one only thing I suggest is add a bit more frames to make transitions smoother :smile:

[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 34104"']heh I love making gifs XDyou actually did pretty good here's my first gif sig
its back when I had that "Battosai/ Master of Hiten Mitsurigi Style thing XDI used a different software back then so, that's why its a bit grainy =/and My ava kamina one is my latest one only thing I suggest is add a bit more frames to make transitions smoother :smile:[/quote]tbh this was 40 frames long.... though in the actual video it looks like that so i think it looks normal.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Ah, used to use Virtual Dub and Photobie, but those kinda suckedBut now I use Freemake Video Converter to cut the segment and Photoshop CS5 to make the gif :biggrin:

Here my second one.
EDIT: for some reason this one starts half way through the gif, so just way for the loop to kick in.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Imma try one of these so called APNG.a cleaner way of outputing animation in a imagexD, just need to know smth, anyone know how to even make an apng image?